bottom: dg, sdt, dphie

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Bummmppppp KD smokin hot yaaaa

By: This
#12by:    

I'd either move DG up to lower middle, or have DG and AGD on a separate tier like this:
Pi Phi/Gamma Phi
DG/AGD
SDT/DPhiE

Tbh DG and AGD are about the same right now. AGD was doing better last year, but DG had a better rush this year. They each have their own strengths and weaknesses, but they're fairly similar in terms of overall quality. They're still under Pi Phi and probably Gamma Phi, but DG and AGD are both much closer to those houses than they are to SDT and DPhiE. Neither one looks like a bottom tier house anymore, especially considering DG's newest pledge class and they deserve credit for that considering how hard it is for chapters to move up at UGA.

By: Eh
#13by:    

Glad to see Chi O back in the top group.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

Kappa #1? Not taking anything away from them. Just surprised, weren't they lower top and in danger of falling lower just a year ago? Maybe I;m wrong?

By: Whoa...
#15by:    

Is better than most

By: This
#16by:    

Bump

By: M
#17by:    

bump

By: Lol
#18by:    

KD is not above ADPi, Phi Mu or ZTA.
I would say ZTA and KD are on the same level sorry its true. AOII and Tri Delt should 100% be together in middle. Next...

By: no
#19by:    

bump

By: uga
#20by:    

How did this get so many up and down votes

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.