lower middle: pi phi, gamma phi, agd
bottom: dg, sdt, dphie

Posted By: real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

agree but maybe switch gamma phi and sk

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Whatever    

Yeah right "hey"!!

By: Whatever
by: Wrong   

Wow, lots of gamma phis on here I see

By: Wrong
by: ?   

this is definitely someone trying to make gamma phi look bad. they do believe they got a good pledge class but they definitely know theyre not on the same level as zeta and aopi.

By: ?
by: Agree   

I don't think "hey" is really a gpb either

By: Agree
by: Yeah.   

Pretty sure this is a troll post. So many of these recently. Is it GR just trying to stir up activity?

By: Yeah.
by: Hmmmm...    

I really like how this is divided. 3 houses in each tier works really well.

By: Hmmmm...
by: Um   

Gamma Phi is really not on here that much. They've just risen a lot and people notice. I think everyone should stay where they are but it makes sense to move up gamma phi

By: Um
by: LOL   

^ no one has a girl crush on DG lol

By: LOL
by: KD   

Kd needs to get off here

By: KD
#2by:    

KD is not top! DZ did not get better girls than Pi Phi, the girls I've met from dz's pledge class have been super awkward and not cute

By: Now
by: ok   

ok, what about KD is not "top"?

By: ok
by: Greeeeeeeek   

KD is probably THE top Idk what ur saying

By: Greeeeeeeek

With you that KD is not top. Disagree with you about DZ. I think they have done better than Pi Phi for the past 2 or 3 years.

by: Uh   

Wow KD.. That's has 50+ upvotes

By: Uh
by: Lol   

DZ is way better than pi phi. Sorry but this year's pi phi pledge class sucked and they are definitely lower middle now

By: Lol
#3by:    

this is so accurate!!

By: bump
#4by:    

AGD should definitely still be bottom after this year. No offense to them, I have nothing against AGD, but they were borderline lower mid/bottom before recruitment and they struggled a lotttt this year. It's just unfair to Pi phi and gamma phi to put AGD on the same tier since gamma phi had a great rush and Pi phi still has a mid tier reputation.
I'd rank them this way because they aren't up to Pi phi and gamma phi but they're definitely above SDT and DPhiE.
Pi phi/Gamma phi
AGD/DG
SDT/DPhiE

By: Meh
by: But   

Have you seen Dphie's pledge class? I think they did great for their first recruitment, and DG and AGD did awesome too. They're all pretty similar it really comes down to personal opinion, but awesome job to so many sororities on campus who pulled a better pc than expected!

By: But
by: Hold on   

I'm not being all puppies and rainbows, but can't stand "ranking" a group as "bottom". That's saying the types of people that join are "bottom". Which is flat out wrong. No wonder people get on here to defend themselves and their friends.

By: Hold on
by: Um   

DPhiE only got 40ish girls to join them.... That means that out of over 1500 PNMs who participated in formal recruitment, only 40 were willing to join DPhiE. And many of those girls either ranked them last or had no other options by pref round. DPhiE got better girls from tabling last year and that says a lot about them. Sorry but everyone has to start somewhere, and someone has to be bottom. They're still better than GDIs though

By: Um
by: Actually   

I joined a solid mid tier house and I guarantee you that neither myself or any other PNMs I met wanted to join DPhiE. There are just so many better options

By: Actually
by: Who cares   

I don't think GPhi had as great of rush this year as some people claim, but either way, AGD is just not on the same level as Pi Phi and Gamma Phi. AGD had their worst rush in several years this year which is unfortunate for them, but it's unfair to the other houses to only rank based on previous years and reputation.

Lower mid:
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi

Bottom:
DG
AGD
SDT
DPhiE

By: Who cares
by: Sorry, what?   

AGD had the best numbers they've had in years. They got a full pledge class (unlike DG or DPhiE). It's nice that poor DG is trying to start rumors, but they're not true. DG has girls who can't take littles in their pledge class, and AGD has girls taking twins.

As far as AGD compared to Pi Phi and Gamma Phi, idk tbh. But honestly, give them more credit than DG or DPhiE.

By: Sorry, what?
by: ^^^^^   

Totally agree with Hold On.

By: ^^^^^
#5by:    

Sk and dz are too high

By: Wrong
#6by:    

Wow KD, good to know you're always on here per usual

By: cool
#7by:    

Is right based on this years pledge class

By: This
#8by:    

accurate

By: S
#9by:    

Better than the rankings that keep trying to put things back the way they were a year or 2 ago.

By: This

And there are plenty of those on here lately.

by: Yep   

I think this is pretty accurate. I know ADPi would probably disagree.

By: Yep
by: G   

Yes

By: G
#10by:    

Zeta definitely had a pretty damn good pledge class should be higher

By: Tf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.