facebook

transfer adpi

by: transfer

I'm thinking of transferring here and might reafiliate, what is ADPi like here?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Snap   

They wee still giving out bids last week so not so sure about being "top". Also took very rando girls from Atlanta.

By: Snap
by: WellAug 28, 2016 1:24:31 PM

They might not be the NUMBER ONE top, depending on the year, but they are still AMONG the top meaning top tier. I personally come from a very small irrelevant town, and girls from there get in aopi and zeta all the time, but they never get into the "old row" houses so I assume those are still harder to crack and therefore "top"

By: Well
by: NoAug 28, 2016 5:31:02 PM

It's much better to take awesome girls from out of state or smaller towns than to take sketchy girls just because they went to private school in Atlanta.... ADPi's "selectivity" (aka dirty rushing everyone they know from Buckhead) is really starting to hurt them.

By: No
#2  by: No good   

They're a very fake bunch and no other sororities like them

By: No good
#3  by: Snap   

They will take anyone from certain schools. Just look at their pledge class. Scary!

By: Snap
#4  by: hey   

they take pretty much all transfers so if you want to affiliate you probably can. they always do really well during recruitment, their letters pretty much rush for them like most of the top houses. they are a top house despite what anyone says, and you will have tons of fun with socials/date nights in their house and they don't really struggle with anything.

By: hey
by: False Sep 1, 2016 7:19:13 AM

They struggle with being good people. I honestly have yet to meet a nice ADPi or an ADPi with a good reputation which is why no other sororities like them

By: False
#5  by: Ok   

These are literally all "lower" girls who are mad about top sororities. ADPI is top here, and they have a great pledge class, I have some close friends who I met just this year who rushed ADPI and are some of the most inclusive people. They might have a few obvious legacies but every "old row" sorority does, they have the young life girls, the partiers, the somewhere in betweeners. You'll find a group of friends there without a doubt

By: Ok
by: Oh...Oct 7, 2016 9:52:46 PM

Thanks for the insight, ADPi.

By: Oh...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.