facebook

dg

by:    

Could I get an honest opinion of DG from non-DG members?

Posted By: Want to know
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm not a DG but I have a few friends in DG. They are overall really sweet girls who care a lot about their chapter and really are best friends with each other. They don't have the reputation of being the most social, but the ones I know all like to go out/go to frat parties a lot so I feel like that reputation is probably just based on the fact that they don't have socials with the best frats even though they do still go to parties hosted by better frats. They seem to be really trying to get rid of their old negative reputation by getting much more selective with who they took during recruitment this year and improving their social calendar. Overall they still have work to do, but they're nowhere near as bad as some people think - they have a great sisterhood, very involved, and mostly pretty, social girls so they don't deserve the stigma of being a bad, undersirable house because they really aren't bad at all.

By: Hi
#2by:    

Well people on this board are acting like they did better than AGD this year? Not sure whether I believe that but if so then congrats...

By: Glitter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

at this point they have more of a problem with PR than anything else

By: honestly
by: Yep   

So true. Hopefully their new pledge class will help with improving their PR. They definitely don't deserve the least desired house stigma anymore. Having DPhiE back on campus definitely helped them too and if DG continues to do well the next couple years against alpha phi, I think they have a lot of potential to climb significantly.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.