facebook

only the new pledge classes

by:    

This rank is just based on PCs this year, not the overall rank of the whole chapter. Also the order in tiers is definitely important (obviously ADPi is better than Chi O and Pi Phi is way better than DG, no matter how much those houses improved)

Top:
KD
Kappa
Theta
Phi Mu

Lower top:
ADPi
ZTA
AOPi
Chi O

Middle:
SK
AXO
DZ
DDD

Lower Middle:
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi
DG

Bottom:
AGD
SDT
DPhiE

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

I am a freshman at UGA and I COMPLETELY agree with this

By: Greeeeeeeek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

This isn't perfect but is pretty good.

By: Hmm
#13by:    

SK deserves to move up a tier to lower top. They're just barely below Chi O, and after having a good rush the last 2 years, SK looks much closer to the lower top houses than to the mid tier houses.

By: I think
#14by:    

gamma phi should be solid middle

By: just sayin
#15by:    

ADPI should be top on here, their pledge class this year is more diverse in the types of girls and we've had a good time with them. They'll always be top tier

By: Hdkandm
by: Eh   

There newest pledge class is not top tier quality compared to the other top houses. Overall ADPi is still an top tier sorority here but when factoring in all their members, they're probably the bottom of the top group now.

By: Eh
#16by:    

ADPI should be top on here, their pledge class this year is more diverse in the types of girls and we've had a good time with them. They'll always be top tier

By: Hdkandm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.