facebook

only the new pledge classes

by:    

This rank is just based on PCs this year, not the overall rank of the whole chapter. Also the order in tiers is definitely important (obviously ADPi is better than Chi O and Pi Phi is way better than DG, no matter how much those houses improved)

Top:
KD
Kappa
Theta
Phi Mu

Lower top:
ADPi
ZTA
AOPi
Chi O

Middle:
SK
AXO
DZ
DDD

Lower Middle:
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi
DG

Bottom:
AGD
SDT
DPhiE

Posted By: Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I think most would agree with this!

By: Agreed
by: Same    

Yeah this is actually so right

By: Same
by: Ashleeee   

This list is accurate af and honestly applies to the houses as a whole now

By: Ashleeee
by: Agree   

Pretty accurate currently

By: Agree
by: .   

Very true. People need to stop holding on to old rankings because their chapter had a bad rush this year

By: .
by: YEssss   

Same!

By: YEssss
by: Yes   

I think so too!

By: Yes
#2by:    

I might switch DDD and DZ but otherwise this is accurate af

By: Yep
by: IDK   

I might switch AXO and DDD, but honestly think it's good the way it is.

By: IDK
by: Either way   

Tbh DDD, AXO, and DZ are all about the same in terms of rank overall, but based on just the new PC, the original list is right.

By: Either way
#3by:    

This is incredibly accurate tbh

By: Perfect
by: Ik   

I think so too

By: Ik
#4by:    

DG did NOT do better than AGD. DG belongs in bottom.

By: No
by: Not this year   

I'm sorry but AGD did not have a good rush this year...

By: Not this year
by: Actually   

AGD had better numbers than they've ever had. There's no competition here. Stop trying to make it happen DG

By: Actually
#5by:    

My oh my! How the self important vacuous airheads are breathlessly posting here! Hate to tell you darlings but outside your little bubble, you are just another not so bright Georgia cracker who would not be welcomed many places! Post on but get a clue as to where you fit in the scheme of things!

By: Georgia Jane
#6by:    

Is Pi phi really that far below dz and tri delt now??

By: ?
by: I guess   

I don't think pi phi is bad, they just aren't that good. They have a mid tier reputation that's been helping them, but they've been fairly stagnant for several years now while the houses around them have been improving. They lost so many girls to DZ and AXO this year, (houses that didn't have a better reputation than pi phi) which kinda validates how much they're slipping. A really strong rush next year could easily bring them back to solid mid tier status again though.

By: I guess
by: .   

Pi Phi is below DZ and DDD but just barely below. If they have a good rush next year, they'll be fine

By: .
#7by:    

By far the best rank on this site

By: Honest
by: Seriously    

Yeah it is! I love how one person gave it 100 downvotes today though smh. Greek rank seriously needs to fix that bug

By: Seriously
#8by:    

Bump!

By: Bump
#9by:    

I don't know about upperclassmen, but this is spot on based on all the freshman I've met!

By: Baby dawg
#10by:    

No way in hell DZ is above tridelt or a chi o...

By: Lol no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^   

OP said new pledge classes only, not overall. But, dz has pulled really good pc's the past 3 years and ddd has been been declining the last 2, so might still be accurate as an overall.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.