facebook

middle tier ranks what's up

by: dawgbabyyyy

Alright everybody based off the new PCs and the word on the street did any of the traditionally middle tier sororities edge each other out to move up or down a spot? I think SK is borderline, people maybe expected too much of them but they still have great momentum to move towards lower top. Maybe Tri delt a bump down from there. But idk cause they did bad this year soooo. What do you guys think

Posted By: dawgbabyyyy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

DZ did well enough to move up a spot and SK is definitely the top of the mid tier houses. Tri delt moved down some for sure, and Pi Phi and AXO probably switched at least based on the new PC. Here's how I'd rank the mid tier:
SK
Pi Phi
DDD
DZ
AXO

By: sorority
by: Come on Aug 22, 2016 10:54:21 PM

You've got to be joking. Lol okay pi phi. In what world is pi phi all of a sudden over Tri delt, dz, and axo. You're maybe tied at the end with gamma phi

By: Come on
by: Agree with sororityAug 23, 2016 4:23:38 PM

Yeah a much better rank would be:
SK
DDD
DZ
AXO
Pi Phi

AXO is still better than DZ overall, but DZ had the better pledge class this year. Honest DDD, DZ, and AXO are all on about the same level with SK being a step above, and Pi Phi being almost closer to Gamma Phi. The only thing saving Pi Phi is the fact that they have a solid social calendar and got a killer pledge class last year.

By: Agree with sorority
by: Wait. What?Aug 23, 2016 8:13:42 PM

Pi Phi has been at the bottom of the middle group for a while. Was their rush so good that they moved up 3 places?

By: Wait. What?
by: AgrredAug 23, 2016 8:22:35 PM

Yeah really not buying that pi phi could move up that many spots and I'm not really buying that dz beat out axo this year either. Could be about tied

By: Agrred
#2  by: Hello   

IMO DDD ranks higher than phi mu

By: Hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.