facebook

honest opinion of pcs

by:    

To clarify: this is just based on the girls I've seen around campus/downtown and comparing them to the older girls

Really good PCs this year:
Theta, Kappa, Chi O, Phi Mu

Good PCs (better than usual)
Gphi, KD, Pi Phi, Zeta, AXO

Ok PCs(not bad, just the same as usual):
ADPi, AOPi, SK, DZ, AGD, SDT

Eh PCs:
DDD, DG, DPE

Posted By: HONEST
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yes this is so accurate

By: honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Plz   

Lol at GPhi

By: Plz
#2by:    

DZ, AOPi, and DG all did much better than usual this year! Theta and Phi Mu got average or slightly below normal PCs compared to how they normally do, and AXO and Pi Phi both had average PCs this year.

By: Nah
by: Uhm   

DG didn't even get a full pledge class. Lol

By: Uhm
#3by:    

Being serious here, not judgmental- what consistutes a good PC class? Is it looks? Grades? Party ability? Involvement?

By: Dawggoneit
by: Duh   

The whole package babe

By: Duh
#4by:    

If this is just based on girls you've seen around, 1. Heres no way you've seen enough girls from each house to form an accurate opinion. 2. How can you tell if they're freshman or upperclassmen just by looking at them?

Unless you've been sitting in the lobby of the freshman dorms watching every girl who come in wearing letters (which would be creepy af), there's no way you could have an accurate ranking. It's too early to tell how to rank for sure, but if you want to rank on looks, at least say you based it off Instagram.

By: ?
#5by:    

So TRUE

By: Legit
#6by:    

You're basing this all on just looking at women? Stalk much? Creepy for sure.

By: so true
by: What happens is   

Girls on the inside doing the rushing know where all the top girls went. No stalking necessary.

By: What happens is
#7by:    

That really doesn't answer my question. The girls on the inside doing the rushing know where all the top girls went. What constitutes a "top girl?"

By: Dawggoneit
by: lol   

clearly you are a freshmen. if you don't understand the process from the inside don't question it..
mostly based on involvement, gpa, and personality
money and looks can be a very factor once you are able to be more selective.

By: lol
#8by:    

Gphi did not get a better class than usual. I mean of course they got some good girls but they're giving out a ton of COBs to weird girls that got dropped along the way. No hate, I still like them, but they by no mean rose this year

By: Noooo
by: Ke$$$$$haaaa   

Yeah definitely questioning whoever picked their bid day theme. I thought they were classier than that but who knows anymore?...

By: Ke$$$$$haaaa
by: legit   

The Gamma Phi girls are classy and smart. They decided to go all out on bid day and everyone is not used to seeing these girls spice it up. pick on someone else-this group of good girls isn't the place.

By: legit
#9by:    

Why is tridelt getting so much hate for this PC?

By: Why
by: tbh   

This website is ridiculous and I feel like in comparison to the number of people involved in Greek life at UGA, is a very biased representation of what it really is like. Yes, rush was weird this year but honestly every house got good pledge classes? Each house attracts a different type of girl but that doesn't mean that a huge group of people should be labeled as awful and "bottom tier." I have friends in a lot of different sororities and fraternities and we all get along just fine. A majority of the posts on here are houses trying to make themselves look better than other ones. I'm sure tri delt along with all of the other 17 houses is pleased with their PC. Sucks to see so much negativity on here, doesn't represent our Greek community at UGA well or accurately.

By: tbh
#10by:    

I can agree with this

By: fair

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.