AXO
DG
AGD
GPhi
SDT
DPE

Disappointing year for ADPi, Theta, DDD, AXO, and GPhi
Better than normal year for KD, ZTA, DZ, DG, and AGD
Everyone else did about how they normally did all things considered.

This year was a really weird rush though and a lot of PNMs ended up in unexpected houses (i.e. top tier houses took a few bottom tier girls and bottom tier houses got a few top recruits). The ranks are also subject to change after everyone is done with COB though

By: Just the new PC
by: ?Aug 21, 2016 9:02:18 PM

No way ZTA and AOPi are higher than Theta and ADPi...

By: ?
by: UmAug 21, 2016 10:00:58 PM

Have you seen ADPi and Theta's PCs this year? ZTA definitely did better than both, but I agree that AOPi is overrated. AOPi got a good PC, but still slightly below the rest of the top tier houses.

By: Um
by: LolAug 22, 2016 6:50:22 AM

Not a Gphi but I know some and I can say they are the most excited about this pledge class then they have been in a LONG time. They did well.

By: Lol
by: switchAug 22, 2016 7:28:00 PM

Switch AGD and G Phi. If you met the girls or read the resumes, you know that G Phi wayyyyy outrecruited AGD.

By: switch
by: @switchAug 22, 2016 9:05:02 PM

100% agree. AGD had a disappointing rush this year for sure

By: @switch
#2  by: uh uh   

this is definitely written by a girl that got cut from Gphi or AXO

By: uh uh
by: DawgAug 21, 2016 11:55:03 PM

I doubt it. Neither house had a great rush this year, especially gamma phi. They prefed a lot of girls who also prefed at DPhiE and I know PNMs who suicided AGD and DG over gamma phi this year... They had a great bid day theme though so maybe that will help them with COB!

By: Dawg
by: yupAug 22, 2016 6:51:39 AM

^^ You're either a DG/AGD or another mid tier that is mad gamma phi took your girls

By: yup
by: LolAug 22, 2016 11:14:27 AM

I know a lot of axo girls preffed at aopi this year. Of course axo didn't get all top girls (they never do) but they got a lot that were considered by other top sororities while gamma phi got a ton who suicided cause they were left with dg or dphie. Would still consider them comparable houses though, and are both higher than that ranking lol which is total bs

By: Lol
#3  by: WAHHHH!?   

This list is insane!!

By: WAHHHH!?
by: DawgAug 29, 2016 4:09:39 PM

That's more like it. No way KD is tops, no matter what they post on Greek Rank.

By: Dawg
#4  by: Let's be real    

Theta
Kappa
ADPi
Phi Mu
Chi O
KD
ZTA
AOPi
DDD
Pi Phi
SK
AXO
DZ
DG
GPhi
AGD
SDT
DPE

By: Let's be real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.