facebook

adpi

by:    

ADPi is the best as always. Hottest PC on milledge

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not this year........didn't make quota!!!!!! Got some rough looking ones!!!! "Here doggy, here doggy! Dats a goooooood gurl!!!!"

By: woah........sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Too Bad   

Sorry for all the hate y"all are getting lately, but probs you shouldn't have posted you are the best, or it could have been GR stirring up trouble. Too bad

By: Too Bad
#2by:    

What's the dirty rushing story?

By: ADPi
by: U know   

Caught promising bids six months ago to top girls trying to get them to get other girls to go their way

By: U know
#3by:    

They got the worst Atlanta private school girls. They will take anyone from a private school.

By: Sorry
by: Lion   

No they won't. I know a girl from Atlanta who went to a private school who was a legacy. This girl was pretty, very smart, extremely popular in high school and they dropped her. She would have been the best looking pledge in that class. Go figure.

By: Lion
#4by:    

This time last year I was looking at these trying to figure out what to do about rush, and I was scared about these probation rumors and about the "Atlanta girls clique" but I've found lasting friendships, some of which are from out of state, and we've been on at least 2 socials a week, usually 3 and had multiple date nights so there isn't a social probation. People try to stir up drama on here, but go with whatever sorority makes you feel comfortable and happy!

By: Ha
by: Well....   

Must be a 50 year old mom posting up there, because in Brums that clique had peeps in tears, and two plus socials a week? Bah!

By: Well....
by: Nope   

Sororities all have the same number of socials as long as they're not on probation, so I can guarantee you that neither ADPi nor any other sorority here has 2-3 socials per week. They would have to be unofficial and any sorority that would even try to have that many unofficial socials is basically asking to get in trouble. Since ADPi is on probation, they would be at risk of losing their charter if they have unofficial socials while they're already in trouble.

By: Nope
#5by:    

This time last year I was looking at these trying to figure out what to do about rush, and I was scared about these probation rumors and about the "Atlanta girls clique" but I've found lasting friendships, some of which are from out of state, and we've been on at least 2 socials a week, usually 3 and had multiple date nights so there isn't a social probation. People try to stir up drama on here, but go with whatever sorority makes you feel comfortable and happy!

By: Ha
#6by:    

I'd love to know who keeps doing this. Greekrank?

By: Ok
by: C'mon   

This is obviously the same troll that's done this to other houses lately. Whoever it is writes what appears to be an obvious self rank to make the house look bad. I think it's been done to KD, DZ, and Gamma Phi (a lot).
I don't think any ADPi's would post something like this and be so obvious.

By: C'mon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.