facebook

houses still looking for members

by: Browne Eye Girl

Other than DPE, are there other houses still looking to meet quota. I have a friend who did not get a bid,(Big Surprise) and I am hoping someone will contact her. What are her chances?

Posted By: Browne Eye Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dawg   

As long as she gave her name for COB then she might be contacted by DPhiE or a couple of the other houses that didn't meet quota. Some will take members on the DL though and not through public events.

By: dawg
by: HiAug 18, 2016 9:28:14 PM

Most sororities invite girls to COB based on recommendations from people who are already in the chapter. So if you know anyone who is an active member in a sorority here, you could causally mention that you're interested in COB. Just don't be pushy obviously.

By: Hi
by: Brown Eye GirlAug 19, 2016 8:08:46 AM

She is on the COB list. I told her that most houses will look to fill quota on the downlow. It's just so hard for her to have any hope. She screams "Sorority" girl and I was very surprised she did not receive a bid from any of her top 2, who I won't mention.

By: Brown Eye Girl
#2  by: Rushgirl   

Does anyone know if ADPi made quota?

By: Rushgirl
by: LolAug 18, 2016 10:35:28 PM

I heard they saw quota in the end but had to give out a few snap bids to do so. This year was challenging for almost every house to make quota

By: Lol
#3  by: DPE   

I really hope some of the COBs as well as other houses on campus give DPE a chance and no, I am not a DPE sister. It's always hard to be the new kid on the block but another strong house ultimately benefits the entire Greek system as a whole.

By: DPE
#4  by: Hi   

Theta has some I think, they initially only had 45 bc they screwed up with cutting girls

By: Hi
by: KindaAug 19, 2016 2:21:08 PM

The RFM person makes recommendations, and sets a hard max limit for the number of girls a chapter can invite back, but the minimum limits are just strong suggestions. A sorority can always choose to invite fewer girls back than the RFM person recommends, but at the risk of not meeting quota.

By: Kinda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.