facebook

pledge classes

by: curious

which houses had some really good pledge classes this year?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dawg girl    

Good PCs:
KD, zeta, phi mu, Pi phi, theta
Surprisingly good: (much better than last year)
Kappa, chi o, gamma phi
Decent: (or the usual PC they pull)
Adpi, sigma kappa, AXO, sdt
Surprisingly bad: (much worse than last year):
Dz, Aopi
Just not good: (per usual)
Dphie, DG

By: dawg girl
by: erm....Aug 17, 2016 2:45:59 PM

Kappa has had several years of awesome pledge classes. You evidently don't know any kappas

By: erm....
by: Really? Aug 17, 2016 2:48:54 PM

You're either insane, blind, or a troll, OP.

By: Really?
by: Really? Aug 17, 2016 2:51:05 PM

I'm sorry, not OP, but the person who replied with a list. Nobody has seen or met every pledge class, and some of what she said is just soooo completely wrong.

By: Really?
by: agree with erm....Aug 17, 2016 3:06:23 PM

OP hasn't seen or met any AOPis either.

By: agree with erm....
by: NopeAug 17, 2016 4:49:45 PM

"Dawg girl" must have pulled sorority names out of a hat when making this list. First of all, no one has a bad pledge class. second of all, theta and phi mu both pulled average or slightly below average PCs compared to usual. Second, AOPi and DG both got better PCs than normal and DZ did average. This list is so wrong in other ways as well, but those are the main ones to point out. People need to make a real list or not try to rank at all lol

By: Nope
by: RushgirlAug 17, 2016 6:07:55 PM

Hard to judge DPE as 'per usual' as is their first true recruitment on campus. Yes, they came in under quota-probably because most recruits wanted the more well-known houses, then when they didn't get them they dropped.

By: Rushgirl
by: GioAug 23, 2016 2:30:37 PM

Couldn't be more accurate. I've talked to people who know the statistics and this is very accurate

By: Gio
by: Ha! Aug 23, 2016 7:44:57 PM

Gio - you're not fooling anyone. You're very obviously in one of the houses the OP listed as having done well that didn't. If you've actually seen the lists, you know her post was waaaayyy off base.

By: Ha!
by: ^^^^Aug 24, 2016 9:49:43 AM

Just looked at that. I don't think she wrote the ones on DPhi and DG. Obviously did the ones for dz and SK and gpb though

By: ^^^^
#2  by: Huh..   

AOPI and DZ have amazing new pc's and several that you mentioned as having done well this year didn't. I'm not going to get into the mud and name names of houses that were disappointed, but it isn't the ones you mentioned.
I Will say that your agenda is showing though.

By: Huh..
by: OkAug 17, 2016 4:32:08 PM

I will.... Hi Gamma Phi.

By: Ok
by: UmAug 19, 2016 5:18:21 PM

Gamma phi got a great pledge class

By: Um
#3  by: Really   

It's to early to decide anyway. Alot will depend on how the new girls handle themselves, who they hang out with, and who they get socials with in the spring.

By: Really
#4  by: Unstoppable    

No one ever says anything good or bad about Sk on here. Why?

By: Unstoppable
#5  by: Ha   

Seems like DZ got a really good PC . Always seems like they get ranked way lower than they should be on here. AOPI did well too. What's with the hate for these 2?

By: Ha
#6  by: Huh?    

Determing a good PC based on socials a house gets is pretty much saying the frats decide if you are good enough or not. Does anyone else here think that's a little 50s mentality? The women decide, and the guys who get on board are the ones you want!

By: Huh?
#7  by: what?   

DZ and AOPi had a great rush this year. Their pledge classes are super great, obviously they don't have the old row name like ADPi or Theta, but they got good, cute girls despite that. Both houses had really high return rates throughout rush so I've heard, so they must have really kicked in into gear this year during recruitment.

By: what?
#8  by: curious   

From numbers i've heard, SDT got less than DPhiE. Why is that? Nobody seems to talk too much about SDT. Also, I heard that like 8 chapters could COB because they aren't at total.

By: curious
by: ^Aug 24, 2016 4:05:48 PM

SDT limits their membership, so nobody really bothers to rank them or care about them, really.

By: ^
#9  by: Well..   

This is interesting. In addition to this insane list of good and bad pc's Dawg Girl wrote a really nice review of Gamma Phi on their page.

By: Well..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.