facebook

numbers

by:    

What was quota? Anybody know how DPE did on their first recruitment?

Posted By: UGA
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

quota was around 60 I believe, a lot of houses got their numbers messed up by the amount of girls who dropped on pref. I can't help but think this is due to the two day break that occurred during rush

By: 2k16
by: dawg   

does this mean that more houses should be participating in COB?

By: dawg
by: Quota?   

I think this is right. The drop rate on Sunday was huge compared to years past. I think a lot of houses snapped yesterday or missed quota by a few.

By: Quota?
by: .   

quota was technically high 70s but only a few houses actually reached quota... some sororities, including zta had to give out snap bids

By: .
#2by:    

Rush and bid day seemed underwhelming this year, it feels like only a few houses got the girls they really wanted...

By: bulldawgs
by: Sorry   

Sorry you feel that way. We love the girls we got!

By: Sorry
#3by:    

Kudos to "Sorry" for standing up for her new members! Underwhelming? The girls they "really" wanted? That is an insult to all the girls that "really" wanted to be in their houses that were cut without so much as a blink of an eye.

By: NoDoubt
by: Seriously    

My sorority is one of the lower ranked houses on this site and I think we killed it this year! We were under quota because so many girls dropped after pref and we still wanted to be really selective, but we absolutely love every single new member who stepped out of the bus at our house yesterday and this is by far one of the best PCs we've gotten in several years! I feel bad for "bulldawgs" and her chapter's sisterhood for not being able to get excited about the girls they got, and I hope her chapter as a whole is more supportive of their new members.

By: Seriously
#4by:    

Kudos to "Sorry" for standing up for her new members! Underwhelming? The girls they "really" wanted? That is an insult to all the girls that "really" wanted to be in their houses that were cut without so much as a blink of an eye.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I heard quota was high 60s and that DG got 59. not sure about DPhiE

By: dawg
by: sorority   

Quota was 68

By: sorority
by: DG MBAL   

DG got 75 great new members

By: DG MBAL
#6by:    

To Seriously - thank you for supporting your new recruits! As the parent of a legacy daughter that received no bids it was difficult talking with her while the girls on her floor celebrated but she is a tough cookie and will hopefully be considered during COB!

by: ^   

Let me guess. The reason your "legacy daughter" didn't receive a bid is because she dropped out in a snit because she thought she was too good for the houses she had left.

Elderly people like you should not be on this site. It's for sorority and fraternity members. Go find an old folks site and stop embarrassing yourself.

By: ^
#7by:    

DPhiE did about how people might expect the new house on campus to do. They got a few good girls who have friends in the chapter or slipped through the cracks at other houses, but basically everyone else in their new pledge class is bottom tier. A lot of girls at their pref round only had DPhiE left and they had to extend a really high number of bids to account for girls dropping or going to other houses. It's not the end of the world for DPhiE though. I mean this is UGA - it's not exactly easy for houses to climb overnight and with over 200 girls dropping after pref round, all the lower ranked houses did better this year than I would have expected.

By: Ru$h iz 0ver
by: uh   

I don't get the hate on DPhiE. They're new but I'm sure they'll improve with time and from what I saw on insta, it looks like their girls were really happy to be there.

My house did not make quote but we are thrilled with our PC. Instead of focusing on the ranking of your new PC, try to actually get to know them and make them feel welcome.

By: uh
#8by:    

I've heard quota was 68. Might want to double check that though.

By: Not sure
#9by:    

dpe got 43 girls

By: number
by: Wow   

That's less than I thought lol I guess a lot of the girls who had them for pref were the ones who dropped. SDT was in the 40s as well though

By: Wow
by: Pledgeclass   

They got 63 not 43

By: Pledgeclass
by: not true   

mid-50s, try again

By: not true
by: Wtf   

@pledgeclass are you high? They got 43 last year. Look at the dates.

By: Wtf
#10by:    

Great house with great women - I am so excited to be part of a new house at UGA and joining all of my other sisters on campus!!

By: DPhiE PC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.