facebook

quota?

by:    

I heard a lot of houses didn't make quota his year and mine was only under by 2 or 3 (but we had a great rush and we usually don't have to worry about meeting quota) so it's weird that we were under. Is it true that a bunch of girls dropped after pref round and what houses didn't make it?

Posted By: UGA
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

that girls dropping during pref really messed a lot of houses up, i don't think that it's anything to worry about! hopefully it will all shake out with snapbids and COB, it's possible that a lot of great girls just got overwhelmed.

By: i heard

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

I feel like the 2 day break didn't help things. Quota was around 70, but I've heard multiple houses that got anywhere from 5-15 under quota. I feel like Panhellenic should adjust it considering how many girls dropped so that all the sororities won't have to do a huge COB or give out tons of risky snap bids.

By: Lol
by: risky    

What is a "risky" snap bid?

By: risky
by: Huh   

Not sure what a risky snap bid is exactly. Maybe she meant that a snap bid is risky compared to doing COB because the chapter doesn't really know if snap bid girls will be good additions to the chapter but with COB, the chapter gets to know PNMs better before offering them a bid.

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.