facebook

what are we hearing about bid lists so far?

by:    

As of now all I've heard is that AOPi didn't do very well and that chi o did a lot better than usual. I know bid lists aren't out but what have y'all heard through the grape vine?

Posted By: So far
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why are you trying to stir things up? I'm sure AOPi did just fine. This is just so unnecessary and petty.

By: Why
#2by:    

Literally no one will know for sure how their sorority (or anyone else) did until tonight. Chi O must be nervous though if y'all are already trying to stir up drama.

By: Why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Anyone know what freshman and upperclassman quota were?

By: Quota?
by: Hi   

I don't remember about freshman, but upperclassmen quota was 8 or 9, which seems really high compared to other years but idk

By: Hi
by: Quota?   

I think it was 60 + 12 last year, so not that high.

By: Quota?
#4by:    

I haven't heard anything about AOPi, but I have heard Chi O DID have a huge rush. (Which is good. They needed it.) I've been told they got the majority of their wish list.

By: Dawg
by: Yadda yadda yadda    

Poor chi o. They are on old row life support. PR Spin. Someone is either tryin to make them look bad, or one of their sophomores is on steroids and she's gonna get them in trouble.

By: Yadda yadda yadda
by: Dawg   

I think it's pure speculation.

By: Dawg
#5by:    

Where are you getting info? I haven't heard anything yet!!

By: How?
by: PSA   

Right now everyone is basically just making up crap or speculating based on pref round. The only people who know are a few people on Panhellenic and probably chapter presidents, but I highly doubt those would be the type of people who stir up drama on Greek Rank. For example, based on pref round, I believe that my house will have a much better PC than we've had in years, but I have no way of knowing for sure until tonight

By: PSA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.