facebook

adpi dz

by: dawg girl

Both sororities have been on probation and still remain on probation. Wonder how this will effect them. Their socials are limited along with their date nights. Everything is dry. Watch out PNMS.

Posted By: dawg girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

DZ is NOT on social probation. That is complete BS. They have a full social calendar planned for this semester and had socials and date nights last semester.

By: Stop
by: Not true Aug 7, 2016 5:31:35 PM

All their date nights were dry and they had 1 unofficial. This WILL be carrying on into this semester.

By: Not true
#2  by: Truth   

ADPi and DZ are not on social probation. DZ's social probation stopped after first semester last year. And ADPis was only for a few weeks of last semester. Stop spreading lies. Just let the PNMs find the houses they fit at. Obviously this poster is insecure in her house's ability to adequately recruit good girls so she spreads lies about good houses.

By: Truth
#3  by: Um...   

I don't know for sure about ADPI, but I do know that DZ was on social probation for fall of LAST YEAR, but had socials and their formal in the spring. I know that they are completely back to normal now and have a full social calendar. They bounced back last spring with a really strong social calendar, so I would expect that their fall calendar will also be strong.
Since DZ was on so pro because they got caught having an unofficial social, I can pretty much guarantee that your info about them only having "unofficials" this past spring is as inaccurate as the rest of your post. I sincerely doubt they would have taken that risk.
I haven't been able to get clear info about ADPI but would assume that since the rest of your post is so off base, you don't know what you're talking about there either.
Please stop trying to create rush drama. It really isn't going to help your house during rush. Really. It won't.

By: Um...
by: LolAug 8, 2016 6:33:30 PM

Shady Pi is defs on probation for dirty rushing!

By: Lol
#4  by: Hi   

ADPi is ON PROBATION. Stop trying to hide it, it's been confirmed that they're on social probation as a punishment for dirty rushing. It's about time they finally got in trouble for being Shadi Pi.
DZ is OFF PROBATION. People keep trying to start stuff, but they got their punishment last year and there all clear for this year.

By: Hi
by: yepAug 8, 2016 10:11:02 PM

^true af
ADPi is just trying to lie and start stuff about dz to distract ppl from their so pro. It's kinda pathetic actually just like their nonexistent sisterhood.

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.