facebook

very calm and prepped/ dirty rushing

by:    

Recs,high af GPA, former athlete and very involed. My dorm has been packed for a week. My rush outfits are in tissue paper in garment bags. Hell I've planned my room with my random roommate down to the dry erase board. Anyway a large percent of my HS goes to UGA. Every thing was fine. We/I have a lot of UGA friends. Also have been going to bars in Athens since junior year. Until I went to get my hair colored and high lighted for the new semester but really for rush. It hit me, plenty of friends said they would pull for me. I thought that was good. Then my friend who I went with said she was promised a Theta bid. 2 girls we didnt know popped up and said they already had bids. Random roommate has says she is a triple leg for Phi Mu. I was excited about everything. Is dirty rushing an actual problem? What does it mean if they say they will vote for you vs YOU HAVE A BID. I have a great stuff on paper. I'm soft 8. I'm confused as hell I didnt get dirty promised. Ugh

Posted By: Ocd pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You're too worried about being in a specific house. There's a reason rush is the way it is. If you bank on "dirty rushing", you could end up without a bid. Just let rush run its course and dont be so worried about what house you're in. You can't force a square into a circle hole, you can't force a theta into a phi mu house. You'll end up in the sorority that fits you best. Don't be so high strung or it'll end up bad.

By: Calm
by: Op   

I'm just worried. These girls got dirty bids. I have friendds in almost every house. And as packing my dorm its just me. And I'm not going to let my pets get into anything

By: Op
by: For real op   

Im not banking on dirty rushing. It just surprised me when 3 different groups of girls said they had a promised bid. Blah

By: For real op
#2by:    

Those dirty bids are just words. You have no idea how intricate the selection process is on the other side. Don't ever trust a dirty bid or assume it's a done deal. It's not concrete til it's on that little white card.

By: Dawg
#3by:    

Adpi is the main sorority with dirty rushing. They promise lots of girls bids so they can "pick" the ones they want. They even have a "special room" where they take legacies they want to cut. Don't believe a word they say until you have your bid card. Don't worry if a sorority doesn't say they "want you". They aren't supposed to say that!!! It's dirty rushing to say that to girls.

By: Adpi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hs senior   

Wow! a secret room? which one?

By: hs senior
#4by:    

Where did you end up, OP?

By: So...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.