facebook

probation

by:    

Yes ADPi is on social probation. No, they will not tell PNMs about it, but they might find out on their own. Who turned them in?

Posted By: Probation
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is 100% true confirmed by several adpis. It just happened yesterday. Goes to show you have to be careful af about dirty rushing

By: True!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

True but trust me IT WILL NOT MATTER! Knowing Adpi, they will just throw a ton of unofficial socials or all hangout at certain fraternities every night anyway. Seriously don't worry it won't affect you much if you go Adpi, and I'm not one but let's be real.

HOWEVER I will admit that this will help Theta A TON. Expect Theta to get a stellar PC.

By: Yes
by: Wow Theta   

Thanks for piling on. EVERYONE SAY HI TO THETA!!!! This is exactly why EVERYONE THINKS Y'ALL ARE ANNOYING DORKS. IF YOU'RE ANNOYING TOO, GO THETA.

By: Wow Theta
#3by:    

This thread says it all.

By: Ty
by: Peach pie   

Truly this thread does sum it up. It has been a long time coming for ADPi. Suppose the powers that be couldn't ignore it anymore.

By: Peach pie
#4by:    

There is potential to get in even more trouble if they throw unofficial socials which could end up with a more severe punishment.

By: Lucy Goosey
#5by:    

Didn't they post a video bashing every other sorority on campus a few years ago? They are not nice! I heard they invited a big group of girls they want to a recruitment event this summer...

By: Well...
#6by:    

Bump bc this is tru

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.