facebook

tiers with explanation

by:    

Six groups of three! PNMs, I'm positive some of you will pref all 3 of the sororities I put in each tier.

Old row top-

Alpha Delta Pi
Kappa Alpha Theta
Phi Mu

Lower Top-
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Chi Omega
Sigma Kappa

New Row Top Tier / Upper Middle-
Kappa Delta
Zeta Tau Alpha
Alpha Omicron Pi

Middle-
Alpha Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Zeta

Lower Middle-
Pi Beta Phi
Gamma Phi Beta
Alpha Gamma Delta

Bottom-
Sigma Delta Tau
Delta Gamma
Delta Phi Epsilon

Posted By: RANKINGS
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Old Row Top-
ADPi- they're the most exclusive house, absolutely beautiful girls, can be stuck up
Theta- exclusive house with fun girls... Very similar to ADPi
Phi Mu- their past two pledge classes have been subpar, but they're still a top three house. Very involved in Miracle

Lower Top-
Kappa- these girls know how to have fun! Solid pledge class per usual. Exclusive house
Chi O- yes, chi o has fallen. I get that, but they're still solid, fun girls. If they get a good pledge class, they can still be the top tier house they once were.
SK- Okay, I know it's questionable to put sigma kappa with chi o & kappa, BUT sigma kappa has risen an insane amount. They have one of the best social calendars, and I put them with chi o and kappa because like those two, SK has really fun girls. I don't necessarily think they're above the new row top tier sororities though. They just fit best here.

New Row Top-
KD- Less religious than the other two. They're well known to be one of the houses with the most beautiful girls. Can be wild though.
ZTA- Christians mostly. Beautiful girls, though, and they maintain a good presence on campus.
AOII- AOII is basically just like ZTA, but they're known for being sweeter. Not sure that I'd agree, but that's the stereotype.

By: RANKINGS
by: RANKINGS   

Middle-
AXO- One of the most diverse houses. Girls are cute and very sweet. I loved them during recruitment.
DDD- Interesting mix of girls. Some are super sorority and others aren't. Half of their girls pref at ZTA & the other half pref at Gamma Phi, so they're hard to define. Chill girls, though.
DZ- Yes, their social probation hurt them, but they're still beautiful, fun girls. They deserve the middle tier label.

Lower Middle-
Pi Phi- I had to put Pi Phi here, simply because they don't really have a presence or reputation on campus. From what I know, they have a decent social calendar, but other than that, all of the girls I've met in Pi phi have been completely different.
Gamma Phi- Wow have these girls risen! They have a solid calendar, and they're all-around solid girls. Good job, Gamma Phi.
Alpha Gam- AGD is another one that's made amazing improvements. Decent social calendar, pretty girls.

Bottom-
SDT- Like everyone says, they're just different. Not bad, just different.
DG- Still a bottom house, but with DPhiE, at least they're not THE bottom house. They're very involved girls.
DPhiE- Newesf house on campus, and they might have the worst personalities, too. They're just an odd mix, and they seem to care entirely too much about ranking, especially to be on the very bottom.

By: RANKINGS
by: Yessssss   

These explanations are PERFECT

By: Yessssss
by: Yasss   

Perfect descriptions!!!

By: Yasss
by: Yep   

Explanations are perf

By: Yep
by: Ya   

This ranking is perfect

By: Ya
by: Yep   

Best ranking, best explanations

by: Idk   

Best rank

By: Idk

Bumppppp

by: Lol   

Someone is trying to hide this

By: Lol
by: Same   

Perfect rank

By: Same

Yep best rank

by: Yes!!!   

Best rank on this site

By: Yes!!!
#2by:    

This is a really fair representation of greek life at UGA. I honestly think it's accurate from top to bottom. The following descriptions are good too. Well done!

By: Gc
by: GEORGIA   

exactly! I really appreciate the OP for this one

By: GEORGIA
#3by:    

Phi Mu has been crushed three out of four years. A poster who puts them in top tier would be a Phi Mu. That's why other houses have risen.

by: No way.   

This post is over the top manipulation by Phi Mu and/or SK. There is NADA to back this up. Neither are above KD, Kappa, AOII or Zeta for that matter, and there is zero crossover of SK, Kappa and Chi O. Maybe crossover between Gamma Phi and DZ or even Zeta for SK.

By: No way.
by: No way.   

Wait. More like Tri Delt for that matter.

By: No way.
by: Eh   

No way is being a little harsh. I'm in one of the soros that the OP grouped with SK, and I get where some are coming from that the OP overrated them, but I know a couple of SKs and they are nice.

By: Eh
by: wait   

Is "no way" saying tri delt is too high on this? I'm confused. I wouldn't put them below middle.

By: wait
by: omg   

Tri Det has not moved. They're middle of the middle. & who do you think has risen above Phi Mu?

By: omg
by: This   

Exactly... Who has risen over phi Mu?

By: This

This ranking is perfect

#4by:    

Okay, hold up... you're really putting SK with Old Row?????? You can just tell us you're an SK that made this, lol plz

By: Bye SK
by: No kidding   

It's like Phi Mu and SK play tag team troll on this site. People who go to UGA know what's going on with their constant posting and reposting of their same ranking.....like over and over. I mean, maybe if you were truly clueless......

By: No kidding
by: Uh   

I think the OP put SK there because their girls are similar to those in kappa & chi o. She even says that they're not ranked that high. They do have a great social calendar though.

By: Uh
by: Take note   

Ok. This crazy poster just shuffled ten posts in 5 minutes. It's pretty obvious. Just sayin.

By: Take note

Why were so many frat threads bumped

#5by:    

Everything is correct except for sk... A little ambitious to put them that high don't ya think

By: Yes
by: Idk   

Where would you put SK?

#6by:    

except for where SK is placed, I think this is an accurate list and the follow up post with the explanations is perfect. I think SK is a solid upper middle house, but the OP gave a good explanation for putting them where she did. Realistically, I think they'd be at the top of the upper middle houses.
Glad you kept DZ in upper middle too.. They seem to have bounced back from so pro better than expected and that says a lot. They had socials with good fraternities this spring and their last few pledge classes have been really solid. I think the hate they're getting on here is from lower houses that think they can use last fall's social probation to take them down.
Not sure Phi Mu is still in top 3, but not sure where I'd put them with the way you structured your list.
It's nice to see someone on here at least try to be fair and support their reasoning. Sooooo tired of the DPhiE's insane posts that keep getting bumped to the top.

By: SK
by: SK   

Whoops. Just saw that I put upper middle. Was thinking SK. Meant middle.

By: SK
#7by:    

I think DZ is perfect placed

By: Agreed
#8by:    

PNMS yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Gosh   

For the OP's sake I hope not cause pmns will ditch phi mu for theta and adpi and phi mu will be left with nothing but snaps as usual.

By: Gosh
by: Yes   

Poor phi Mu

By: Yes
#9by:    

This this this

By: YES
#10by:    

Yes yes yes to explanations

By: THIS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.