facebook

current ranking with explanation

by:    

Here's how it really is - the order within each tier is how I see it, but is subject to different opinions. The tiers themselves should be pretty accurate. The explanations are kinda long so here's just the list, and I'll put the descriptions in the comments.

Top: ADPi, Theta, AOPi, Phi Mu

Lower Top: ZTA, KKG, KD, SK

Mid: Chi O, Tri Delt, AXO, Pi Phi

Lower Mid: Gamma Phi, DZ

Bottom: AGD, DG, SDT, DPhiE

Posted By: analyst
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

This is very accurate, the only thing I would change is either moving SK down a tier or switching SK and Chi O... Other than that this is how it is now.

By: spot on
by: Gc   

Agree. Sigma Kappa's stock is on the rise, and chi o has dipped lately, but I still don't think Sigma Kappa belongs above chi o. Consider the other sororities in the tier groups. Sigma Kappa is more comparable to Tri delt and Pi phi than chi o. Chi o still belongs in the lower top/upper mid.

By: Gc
by: Hi   

I'd bring SK back down to mid tier but idk if I would switch them with chi o. If you look at their older PCs, chi o is definitely way better than SK, but their last couple PCs have been getting worse and worse. Overall they're still better than SK, but I think SK has more potential to climb right now. Chi o still needs to figure out how to stop going downhill before they can improve again, so I wouldn't put them with the other upper mid houses. SK has shown a lot of improvement, but I agree that they're still closer to tri delt and AXO than they are to zeta and kappa. So both SK and chi o should be mid tier, but I would probably keep SK above chi o.

By: Hi
by: correct   

I'm guessing OP is a SK but overall, this is the most accurate ranking on this site, and it gives PNMs a little bit of insight about what to expect from each sorority

By: correct
by: The best   

Spot on

By: The best
#2by:    

Accurate af. SK and chi o could be switched though for now at least

By: Yasss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Kappa should be top, but everything else looks correct.

By: .
by: Nah   

Considering how many PNMs don't like them? Kappa is defs good here but other houses are way more highly desired. Social calendar isn't everything.

By: Nah
by: Kappa pride   

Kappa isn't quite top, but they are the best of the lower top. Switch kappa with zeta, and move SK down a tier like everyone else has said

By: Kappa pride
by: Abc!   

Kappa is top!

By: Abc!
by: Not quite   

Kappa isn't quite top right now but they're still really good. Their social calendar is one of the best, but they have some weird girls and they don't have the classiest reputation.

By: Not quite
by: Stop lying   

They have great girls, an awesome mix of instate and oos, some girls who party and some that don't, and they are top fund raisers for their philanthropy, and have a top social calendar. Go hate on someone else.

By: Stop lying
by: They have   

Top return rates and top girls. Please take your hate elsewhere.

By: They have
#4by:    

This list is spot on!

By: Perf
#5by:    

Move AOPi down one tier and move Kappa up a tier, just after Phi Mu. Maybe switch SK and ChiO. I know ChiO has fallen, but they're still more desirable during recruitment.

By: Almost...
by: Kinda   

I agree with bringing kappa up to top, but I think AOPi is also good. Not all the top PNMs want old row, and AOPi gets the best of those girls

By: Kinda
by: Bump   

This is accurate

By: Bump
#6by:    

This is pretty spot on!!!!

By: Thank you OP
#7by:    

This is pretty spot on!!!!

By: Thank you OP
#8by:    

Lmfao that someone singlehandedly downvoted this almost 100 times overnight. This post had like 80 upvotes and 20 downvotes yesterday and now it's 120 upvote to 110 downvotes. I thought GR had finally fixed the bug that was letting people vote on a post multiple times but I guess not. Anyways 80 upvotes to 20 downvotes seemed decently accurate so just thought I'd clear things up.

By: Omg
#9by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#10by:    

Bump

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.