facebook

beta theta pi discussion

by:    

Beta Theta Pi fraternity chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

They're creepy guys. One of them is obsessed with this serial killer...Ed Gein. They're always talking about how one part of them wants to take a pretty girl out on a date, and the other wonders what her head would look like on a stick.

By: Paul Allen
#2by:    

is that they are a good group of guys. They don't try too hard have a bad boy image like some of the so called top tier frats but they are solid.

By: the truth
#3by:    

Ignore the messages that rate all 1s and make outrageous comments. Some people with frat envy and nothing better to do go on these ratings sites and post negative comments to get their jollys. Then the supporters of the frats feel they must post 5s to make up for it. They do it to most all the frats and therefore make the ratings meaningless.

By: misleading
#4by:    

Love the Betas, they have a great pledge class. I know a lot of them from highschool and the ones I know are solid guys: smart, mature, fun, but not too wild. Definitely have their priorities right.

By: Brumby 2nd floorer
#5by:    

I know lots of Betas and have a good time at their band parties and tailgates. Of course cannot say this about every one of them but all I have met seem to be standup kind of guys. I like hangin out with some of the other wilder frats too, but sometimes I just get tired of the really wild and immature behavior at some parties. Betas know how to have fun without crossing the line into the ridiculous.

By: like it!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I like Beta a lot along with a lot of other fraternities. Beta does seem like the type of group where they are interested in having a good time, but keep in mind that academics are important. Their parties are really fun; but I'll have to say maybe not the most wild and crazy I have been to. But that's ok sometimes. It is interesting being on this rating site for the first time. I don't think some of these messages are written by Greeks. I am not here to say anything bad about other fraternity guys. I think the people who do that haven't mentally left high school. Or maybe they were cut by frats and are out to get back. Anyway, I wish they wouldn't cut down the greek system.

By: Stop the hating!
#7by:    

Beta boys are some of the best guys at UGA. They don't have the long time name recognition because they have't been at UGA long enough to have numbers in their alum base, but for the most part they recruit solid guys.

By: Really like Beta
#8by:    

yeah betas are sooo smart and study so hard....pantlin

By: totallyanonymous
#9by:    

Grow up...these comments naming people are so immature. I've noticed that the same type of comments are said about all fraternities. If you are a UGA student, then do us all a favor and quit giving Greeks a bad name. Betas are great and no one believes that outrageous comment.

By: really????
#10by:    

good fraternity, maybe not the best but then again it is a matter of opinion who is the best, that is what is great about UGA most people can find a group that they are happy with.

By: carly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.