Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

do you guys like to party?

By: lol
#2  by: beta   

yes lol

By: beta
#3  by: beta   

Diliana has incredible to Beta from day one she started greek life. She has really gone out of her way to help all of our brothers. Stop hating on her because you girls are jealous.

By: beta
#4  by: President of Beta   

Wow. I can't believe that I have to step to the level of stupid arguing on a freaking blog! I have never been on this, but I will NOT stand by and watch how someone bashes a fantastic woman and person like Diliana. You jealous girls CLEARLY don?t know her, and CLEARLY NONE of you haters know the current Beta Chapter. To start of with the house, for most of the year, half the house has been in relationships! So yes whoever was the person said that Betas have the potential to be good boyfriends, we ARE good boyfriends. And if the things between your sorority sister and a Beta, didn?t work out, that?s unfortunate, but in no way gives you the right to slander on others when you are not even fully informed of the situation of why or how they broke up. Sometimes things just don?t work out. And that?s the way it is. Life goes on. In regards to how Betas MISTREAT woman. Please I DARE YOU to give me an UNBIASED example from THIS year. If a girl wanted to date a Beta, but he didn?t want the sam

By: President of Beta
#5  by: President of Beta   

Beta Basher, I am still waiting. Please tell me who you are. Stop hiding behind a screen name. And give me ONE example from THIS year. Oh wait, you can't.

By: President of Beta
#6  by: KMF1116   

If you always look back, you might as well walk backwards.

By: KMF1116
#7  by: proprez   

@:)Why are you extrapolating the alleged flaws of past betas to current betas? I don't know about the past, but THIS past year they have conducted themselves as respectfully as any other group of male university students. If that is a problem, I think you need to address the broader issues surrounding how we socialize boys.

By: proprez
#8  by: Betabasher.   

I didn't even notice this fun sidebar until now! Hi Mr. President, how are you? No, I will not reveal myself, despite the fact that most beta's enjoy women revealing themselves, to you. Oh jees, is that a comma splice, I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT. Or perhaps it's a less than intelligent beta perceiving it to be; clearly you've never studied proper syntax rules. Regardless, the only person I will reveal myself to, is Mr. Dodge (the first), when he's back from the land of the roo's! Until then, I will take solace in this bountiful site and continue my many "ad hom. attacks" until the day is long. Let me first address the amazingly illiterate President M; I would like to point out to you, Mr. President, that I have neither "dissed" nor supported the victory of Didi. If you read some of my posts, before the title of "betabasher", you will see that, in fact, I stand up for her. Indeed, it may be in a sarcastic way, but it does not mean that I wasn't sincere in my conclusions.

By: Betabasher.
#9  by: Betabasher.   

The only person I will reveal myself to, is the person who wronged me. So Neal, come home so I can re-introduce myself. A lot of you beta's are right, in that I don't know many of you this year nor do I know what is going on within the house apart from second hand sources. I am more than familiar with beta's from the previous 4 years. I hope this answers any further questions.

By: Betabasher.
#10  by: real neal d.   

Aside: I'm rating us all 1's so we can reach 66.6!) So BB, I've been racking my brain to try and figure out who you are and what may have transpired to inspire such ire and truthfully I'm stumped. Sadly, you must not have left the same impression on me as I so obviously have on you. Although I'm honoured you've deemed me "best of the best" such flattery will get you nowhere closer to a future reconciliation, especially after such a slanderous (sorry, technically it's libellous) approach. Natural endowments aside, you do seem to know an awful lot about me; my love of melodrama and argumentative rhetoric in particular. Of course, someone claiming such knowledge and woeful wrongdoing at my hands would clearly know how to spell my goddamn name. I hope my hyperbolic narcissism has helped you realize the utter seriousness with which I regard your posts (now THAT was sarcasm) and, in the future, if you'd like to bandy wits with the intelligent men of Beta, kindly get some in the first place.

By: real neal d.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.