facebook

sorority rankings

by:    

If you were to objectively rank these houses based purely on looks, not on academics, sisterhood, social life which are also important but would change the ranking system it would easily be:

1) Alpha Phi
2) Tri Delt
3) Kappa
4) Gamma
5) AOII
6)Pi Phi
7) AGD

again, this is just based off of appearances, if you introduce other qualifications this changes.

Posted By: fraternityman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

with all other qualifications:

1) Tri Delt (overall)
2) Gamma (overall)
3) Kappa (most improved overall)
4) Alpha Phi (appearances)
5) AGD (academics,sisterhood)
6) AOII (sisterhood)
7) Pi Phi (????)

By: purelynotonlooks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: biasssss   

lol tri delt has the lowest gpa by a mile in panhel, how do you justify them first? that's right you can't you're just a tri delt

By: biasssss
#2by:    

I'd say all most of the houses have a large amount of really pretty girls, but if you were to rank them on who has the MOST then I'd say alpha phi and tri delt are definitely the top. That being said every sorority has at least a few babes.

By: hm
#3by:    

How can you rank tridelt so high when they're so full of girls who weigh like over 140lbs...
1) APhi
2) Gamma
3) AGD
3) Kappa
4) Pi Phi
5) Tridelt
6) AOII

By: Whhhat?
by: god help your soul   

this is so rude, i actually can't

By: god help your soul
#4by:    

Alpha phi
Gamma
Pi phi
AOII
Tridelt
Kkg
Agd

By: Blakjack
#5by:    

I guarantee that whoever wrote this is in a sorority at u of t. We are all panhel stop putting houses down. Your not in high school GROW UP... you dont need to put other houses down to prove that your house is better. I feel bad for your house. I hope the way you treat other panhel sororities, is not the way you treat your sisters. All the houses are amazing for different reasons but we all have the same goals.

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.