facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 23 of 29
#221by:    

Hey greeks, we have an imposter on our hands (comment below mine) but that is perfectly fine by me. Good luck getting your hands on the dirt I have. You have no shot. ;)

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#222by:    

LOL. Thanks, girl. But I think we all know who the real imposter is here.

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#223by:    

Umm ya, it's you. Whatever! That's fine. My posts are and will be better. Just saying ;)

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#224by:    

OKAY. WHAT IS GOING ON. None of these posts are by me!! This is getting annoying. But don't you worry, the real Gossip Girl is here to stay.

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#225by:    

Youre a fake, gossip girl doesn't care is anyone attacks her. And she has more class than to swear. So off you go little one

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#226by:    

This is pathetic, how many people are copying me? I'm the real Gossip Girl!! Seriously if you all have something to say then use a different name.

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#227by:    

hahahahahaa. omg this is amazing guys! Definitely feeling the love here. Thanks for all your support! and stay tuned, this summer is sure to be a good one!

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#228by:    

I am very clearly one of the imposters. Keep calm and continue listening to the other posts.

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#229by:    

Well now it's time for me to reveal my identity a little bit ;), I thought that I should at least give a little something to my fans.

One hint, I'm from Delta Psi Delta :)

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

by: the real gossip girl   

if you want to get involved with the real gossip girl of toronto greek life, email us at greekgossigirl.toronto@gmail.com ;)

By: the real gossip girl
#230by:    

AOPI love

By: <3

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.