by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 22 of 29
#211by:    

What if Gossip Girl...is really a guy? =O

By: Philosoraptor
#212by:    

Dpd being top sorority in Toronto, lmao, you don't even have a house lmfao.. Stop posting about yourselves on here. No one is threatened, kkg, aopi and tri delts are all much better houses, our frater

By: Fratboy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#213by:    

Are you in a sorority/frat?:)

By: @ Gossip Girl
#214by:    

There are certain things that i can't say my darling. I just may be a Frat Land groupie. Whoooooo knows ;)

BTW, tired of reading all this DPD stuff, lets all move on?

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#215by:    

That's clearly Didi, no one is fooled. Anyone re-opening the discussion about Ji clearly has a vested interest in it. Youre looking pathetic. Watch fake "support" comments show up after this defending her, but are by her. That's all a very cool story.

By: @gossip girl
#216by:    

Ever think that there are other people in fratland who have a problem with the prostitute that is Ji AND the loose morals queen Didi?

By: @@gg
#217by:    

Can you please explain to me how Didi has loose morals? She is in a freaking committed relationship! She hasn't done anything "comprising" her morals in a very very very long time...
SIGH.

By: @ @@gg
#218by:    

Can we just please step back and distinguish the difference between "your" and "you're", and "they're", "their", and "there".

Clearly neither universities are working if you can't make this simple distinction.

By: ...
#219by:    

Whenever she stops posting on greek rank about ji and dpd, she will be able to live her life. She's a babe though and Julian is cool, but that doesn't mean she will get trolled if she trolls.

By: hmm
#220by:    

One good scandal deserves another. Wonder who's going down next? Look to your own houses.

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.