by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 21 of 29
#201by:    

Hey look a York ad!

By: Ahahaha
#202by:    

I read roughly 2 pages of comments and I want to kill all of you.

By: Grammar Nazi
#203by:    

One day away from GreekRank and everyone goes crazy. This little 'retard' battle between the DPsiD's and that unknown uoft person was actually a waste of everyone's valuable time. I wonder why neither of them realized that it was their time that went to waste the most. If either of you want to make it far, word to the wise, make sure you know your facts before talking. Neither of you know each other so all of your arguments are shot to hell. See you all in Frat Land this week. Toodles!

PS, Good luck finding the tape ;)

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#204by:    

You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity

By: idiots
#205by:    

Gossip girl, who are you?

By: Xoxo
#206by:    

Couldn't give that away now, could I?

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

#207by:    

P.s. WHy don't you girls stop bad mouthing DPD and try to improve your own sororities, your all clearly threatened.

By: lovelife
#208by:    

everyone knows those girls are the only ones bringing up their after-school club... no one cares... random groups of girls go to frat parties all the time. this is nothing new. good luck on exams everyone!

By: obvs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#209by:    

You are the best thing on Greekrank

By: @ Gossip Girl
#210by:    

REAL Gossip Girl here. I couldn't help but notice all the love i have been receiving from you all, so i have decided that, since its summer break, frat land is gonna be filled with parties and sorority girls BOUND to do something stupid (maybe trust a beta with a camera, AGAIN)i am going to increase my posts on GreekRank.So stay tuned my beautiful Greek people, panhell or not, have yourselves an amazing night ;)

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.