facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 20 of 29
#191by:    

That's hilarious, really is. Why don't you look at the comments and then talk. I wrote a comment 46 minutes ago and you responded 28 minutes ago, clearly more than a few minutes. I then proceeded and commented 8 minutes later, so actually you take longer. And just so you know, some people have lives besides sitting at their computer following this side bar. Maybe you should pick up a hobby or two? Just a suggestion

By: ridiculous
#192by:    

lmaoooo @dreamguy what a dirty fight that would be

By: lmaooo
#193by:    

lol yeah because that entire time I was replying to your comment right? hahahaha why are you so incredibly dumb, seriously? On an unrelated note, how does it feel to not be recognized as a sorority where as Delta Pi is? That's hilarious, how did that happen?

By: no
#194by:    

your the smartest person here

By: @lol
#195by:    

What a pathetic reply, very childish, not creative at all. I would say the entire delta psi delta sorority could use professional help. They're delirious and delusional, they actually think there sorority exists!

#196by:    

Please continue to keep arguing, can't you see you're such a crowd pleasure. I'm sure all girls especially all guys would just prefer if you kept your mouth closed.

#197by:    

Maybe it would be a good idea for one of you to fight me because you obviously are no match for me intellectually. Take care ;) -no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#198by:    

Even I would be down to toss you

By: Bla
#199by:    

soo now your looking a fight?.. because that is so grown up and mature. I can't deny I would LOVE to meet you in person and find out what exactly your problem is as you seem to have a few. But chances are you would never show up. Your just a nobody hiding behind your computer trying to build yourself up by putting others down. I am DONE with conversation. I think everyone in this chat is looking for a new topic so how about you just move on with your life and let everyone else discuss things! And just to be clear.. i would DUMMY you in a fight

#200by:    

Im a computer genius. I am going to find out who you all are and post your names on this chat. But I expect a message with details of where the fight will take place. Enjoy!

By: Beware

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.