by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 29
#11by:    

watch out.

By: karma
#12by:    

i wonder what would happen if only frat guys wrote on here...like who do they see as the top house? every house is so close in the rankings...and its because sorority girls bash each other all the time just to get to #1...but who is REALLY number one in their eyes? just a thought...

By: greek
#13by:    

well mark from dke writes on here enough ... hey mark who do you think is the top house? im sure youd love to give an opinion

By: ....
#14by:    

I have a general idea but its entirely subjective we have only had 3 formal exchanges thus far this year and I've loved them all equally as much. I know who the majority of my house loves most and I would agree with all my guys on that one. This website however is far too subjective to post favourites especially when we have only mixed with one third of the sororitys on campus this year. One thing I can state though is that I couldn't name one bad thing about any sorority on campus even though the comments on these pages seem to prove otherwise.

By: mark, deke
#15by:    

he obviously means the tri deltas...since DKE doesnt seem to talk to anyone else this year...

By: whatev
#16by:    

lol its only october

By: mark, dke
#17by:    

don't you have a girlfriend in that fake new sorority . bet she loves you being ddd's bum boy

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

bum boy, has a nice ring to it

#19by:    

Everyone that writes something negative on this site is worse than the people you are writing about. If you don't like someone go find them and tell them.

By: stop
#20by:    

I always thought about this website as a joke where I could get a good laugh or leave a nice message, but, now when people start posting claiming to be myself or the gentlemen of Beta it goes too far. Any posts good or bad with my name or fraternity as the nickname is not me posting. I'm the only deke who posts on greekrank, anyone claiming to be from our fraternity is also a misrepresentation.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.