facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 19 of 29
#181  by: truth.   

just to make a point, u of t is the only university along with mcgill to be internationally ranked top 20 in the world. we also have canada's #1 law school, york actually ranks second andd on top of that, we are by definition a cdn ivy league. get your faacts straight :)

By: truth.
#182  by: McFratty   

I frat hard

By: McFratty
#183  by: ridiculous   

In response to the small minded individual hiding behind the name no, you should actually be ashamed of yourself. It is one thing to joke around and call someone dumb or immature, but to call someone retarded is completely out of line. You clearly have no respect for others since there are thousands of children and adults out there who actually are mentally retarded. This just shows that UofT really hasn't taught you much, certainly not anything on having the slightest bit of class. Grow up and go learn a thing or two before coming on this site and discriminating on a group of girls you couldn't even point out if they were standing right in front of you.

By: ridiculous
#184  by: no   

I've been around DSD's several times, they're a bunch of losers and not a real sorority. Please drill that into your mind. You girls are not a real sorority.

By: no
#185  by: lol   

Who really cares about Delta Psi Delta,this is a page for university of toronto sororities

By: lol
#186  by: ridiculous   

@no just so you know there is in fact a definition for the word retard, just like there is for every other word. Maybe you should invest your time in learning the definition so you too can use the word in proper context. Here i'll even give it to you: Retard-to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede. There you go, read it and shutup!

#187  by: no   

wow, you can read a dictionary. There's also a colloquial context in which it also can be derived. That's the way I'm using it. Don't argue with me, you'll never win, retard.

By: no
#188  by: ridiculous   

You can say what you want about the way you used the word, although I'm sure no one else believes it. You truly are pathetic and there is no argument there. Keep calling everyone a 'retard' it will get you far in life.

#189  by: @NO..this is stupid   

Okay, so i've jus had quite the laugh reading this. Whoever 'no' is if you haven't realized your not doing a very good job at representing UofT, yourself, or your sorority. How many hours have you spent sitting here writing about a group of girls (because really thats all DPD is.. a group of girls who have nothing to do with you or UofT) So why are you spending all your time bashing them??.. are you obsessed?? Now i'm not trying to start a redundant argument with anyone here but how about you stop being ignorant and recognize: 1. retard is an offensive word that's why your attempting to use it to "insult" them 2. whatever sorority your from you've just disgraced them by spending hours showing you have NO CLASS. 3. You clearly have some sort of beep seeded resentment towards these girls and you should probably get that sorted out somewhere else other than here. Now this forum is supposed to be used to discuss greek life within UofT so how about we get back to that?!!!

By: @NO..this is stupid
#190  by: Dream Guy   

This broad is asking to get her face knocked in. Can I watch

By: Dream Guy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.