facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 18 of 29
#171by:    

@both, you're an idiot. There's only a few bad apples in each UofT sorority, delta psi delta is an entire fake sorority filled with not only bad apples, but retarded bad apples.

By: No
#172by:    

Ou a grammar mistake! I must be an idiot then. Your stupid. And stop saying retarded, there are people out there that can't do anything on their own, that's retarded. You should be ashamed of yourself. And @both, I agree 1000% with you.

By: @no
#173by:    

Right on point. Props

By: @@both
#174by:    

Naw I just didn't go at all, but great little story you made up there. K I'm bored of you. This convo has gone waaay toooo far. Goodluck on exams!

By: @no
#175by:    

Congratulations on getting destroyed. Thank you for the good luck, although you don't seem to have any.

By: no
#176by:    

Okay your entire "retarded bad apple" argument is so pathetic that I'm surprised you managed to graduate middle school. Grow up get a life, and stop being a pathetic bully. Life does not look kindly at people like you.

By: seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#177by:    

You're retarded. Just try to make the best of your situation.

#178by:    

Not to defend deltapsi, but for someone who is sitting on a high horse claiming uoft sororities are so fantastic (being a member of one even I can't sit here and bash everyone else) take a good hard look at some of the values we all collectively have been spreading on the site, which clearly have nothing to do with what university we go to. Everyone is cheating on everyone, girls are beyond easy and we zero to no self respect or standard and worse of all, are proud of it. UofT or York or Ryerson doesn't matter we should all strive to not be petty, catty and have a little more grace. Grow up and stop using this site to tear everyone apart.

By: for everyone "@no"
#179by:    

Oh DPD calling me a bully? That's a joke, how does it feel to lose at your own game? Does it feel retarded?

#180by:    

You guys just need to smoke a joint

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.