by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 17 of 29
#161by:    

DPD ..... get ur alphabet rightt!

By: fhfdhh
#162by:    

Gossip Girl here! Its laughable when i see comments on greek rank about nataly, who has been off greek radar for the longest time. Everyone knows that all eyes are on Ji these days, waiting for her next move (to beta that is)...

You know you love me
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#163by:    

no one cares about any of you all LOL!! You're all nobodies that's why you feel the need to talk about each other.

By: no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#164by:    

What is this website, a big popularity contest? I thought we all graduated from high school. Grow up yall, we're all adults. Your fraternity doesn't decide your relevance in society...be proud of your fraternity but don't get a big head.

By: Really
#165by:    

Face it, delta psi delta isn't a real sorority, york isn't a real university. Stop trolling on people who will be your bosses someday.

#166by:    

No, I won't meet you face to face because I don't have time to travel 45 minutes up town to a fake university right next to Toronto's hood. York probably get's tuition from retards like you so they can fund their law program, which you will never get into. Sorry you not only got scammed by York, but also scammed by Delta Psi Delta in joining a fake sorority that no one respects.

#167by:    

Oh and by the way, for someone who's "so intelligent", just a little advice, the reason why your comment is being posted five times is because you are desperately refreshing your page to see my response. Are you that desperate for attention, so you can feel like you're apart of a real fratland? You're pathetic, give up.

#168by:    

Well whose the pathetic one answering every message? Ahahahahaha

By: @no
#169by:    

Not to defend deltapsi, but for someone who is sitting on a high horse claiming uoft sororities are so fantastic (being a member of one even I can't sit here and bash everyone else) take a good hard look at some of the values we all collectively have been spreading on the site, which clearly have nothing to do with what university we go to. Everyone is cheating on everyone, girls are beyond easy and we zero to no self respect or standard and worse of all, are proud of it. UofT or York or Ryerson doesn't matter we should all strive to not be petty, catty and have a little more grace. Grow up and stop using this site to tear everyone apart.

By: @both
#170by:    

I'm sure that you went to UofT and failed out first year. UofT ranks 17th in the world, that's above brown, so it's up there with the ivy's. Sorry you didn't make it ;).

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.