by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 16 of 29
#151by:    

threats aren't cool dude.

By: @..
#152by:    

As sorority women, shouldn?t we be trying to be ?Kate?s? instead of ?Kim?s??

By: SVW
#153by:    

Voices have been flying around that a certain Pi Phi has a little bit of Paris Hilton drama going on. Haven't your sisters ever told you not to trust a beta with a camera? Learn for next time, and try not to make the same mistake.

You know you love me,
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#154by:    

Hehe I meant watch out because I'll be watching you... Anyone can start a rumour, but it's so much more fun when it's true ;)
And judging by the frequency of your latest posts, you're trying to distract everyone from your own secret, and it must be big. I'll admit, I'm intrigued. What are you hiding Didi?

By: ..
#155by:    

131 Lowther Avenue. Let's have a discussion face to face. I don't have to hide behind a veil of an internet nickname. I'll post my name every time, but not like I need to. Unlike you anonymously causing trouble on greekrank, I have the courage to show my feelings towards individuals/houses in fratland in real life.

By: KMF1116 - Faraz
#156by:    

We need a reality series for fratland hahaha

By: ///

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#157by:    

Yep, congratulations. You have out smarted me. You're right, I have nothing better to do than defend pi phi 24/7. I sit on here eagerly awaiting the next anti pi phi statement, so I can make threats towards you.

Get over yourself. We all know who you are, and it isn't didi. So pi phi, stop attacking didi. You might find that your enemy is just a stone throw away.

By: KMF1116 - Faraz
#158by:    

Gossip Girl, can you confirm her sources? Muahahahaha

By: @ so stupid
#159by:    

Seriously, Gossip Girl? Seriously.
My god you people are strange.

By: Oh shut up
#160by:    

girls continue to suck

By: 2cents

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.