facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 15 of 29
#141by:    

uoft sorority girls are sick, you guys are stupid,and cleeeeeeearly you haven't seen all the girls if you're saying that only one is pretty. And we love them in fratland.

all young women are gorgeous. these petty attacks are cruel, this is getting ridiculous. everyone grow the f up.

By: boo
#142by:    

Word on the street is that some Pi Phi's have been stirring up some shiz with everyones fav DPsiD. With everyone talking about being a real or fake sorority, dont you lovely sorority girls even know what having letters requires? its called CLASS. now go and get some

You know you love me,
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#143by:    

Dpsid do you girls have a sorority badge? Just curious.

By: real or not

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#144by:    

U of T rejects? good one! one grand applause to you!! Coming from someone that doesn't even have proper grammar while trying to write an insult to a group of girls she does not even know. (cause first your all all a bunch of U of T rejects...') I don't know if you were taught this at UofT, but if you are trying to address something about someone, it's you're as in you are, not your, as in it belongs to you, but nice try hun. I would think someone with such great intelligence as yourself, well, as you make yourself seem atleast, would comprehend the different between your and you're. So, who is the reject now?

By: @ Reality
#145by:    

Looks like we have some friendly sorority rivalry going on on GreekRank. But is it just here, or is it also going on in Frat Land with darling girls sleeping with other girls boyfriends. Oh the craziness that goes down in the Beta house. Just never a dull moment.

You know you love me,
xoxo
Gossip Girl

By: Gossip Girl
#146by:    

Maybe you should proofread your own work before commenting on grammar and spelling. Lmao, pathetic.

Also, the gossip girl comments are funny

By: @ @ reality
#147by:    

lmao you guys r so dumb, who cares. York girls are smart and so are UofT. And no offense UofT, but Yorky over there didnt make any mistakes.
yoo gossip girl, you r the best part of this site.

By: @ @ @reality
#148by:    

Who is the tape with?

By: ??
#149by:    

Is it bad that I wanna see this tape?

By: Hehe
#150by:    

I've never met you Didi, but I can't wait until I do... Watch out ;)

By: ..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.