facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 12 of 29
#111by:    

could everyone from dpsid please just get off this site. you're not welcome here. no one cares what you have to say.
k thanks.

By: da
#112by:    

If your going to start making accusations like a "couple of Betas" you should probably let us know who.

By: @xx
#113by:    

Been a while since I last visited this site.

Seems like greek land is now marked with poison. Warts is no jokes.

By: latest news

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#114by:    

HAHAHHA my sorority sisters tooo!!! Girls wrap up!

By: @HA!
#115by:    

Its funny how everyone says all your sorority sisters. Who exactly? I'm sure you couldn't give names.

By: @HA!
#116by:    

The best is when they look at us when their holding hands with their "Significant others".

By: @hahah
#117by:    

So you would rather Tc and Julian get away with it?? Yea that makes you a great human being hahahha`

By: @Jeeze
#118by:    

and you're even more pathetic for staying with a guy you know has openly cheated on you multiple times.

this is all the same thing over and over again. everyone know's this is didi and probably her one or two friends writing all this. tell your sister to get some self-respect and move on from a guy who cheats on her all the time. i get she wants a bf but is it really worth it if he's causing all this drama and problems?

By: @ @ @haha
#119by:    

Hahhah. Tc got it in last night. Julian probably would have too if he didn't have to stop his sweet heart from being attacked.

By: Truth
#120by:    

girls suck

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.