Page 10 of 29
#91by:    

gamma

By: :)
#92by:    

like why is steph on that list?

By: noname
#93by:    

I like how the girls mentioned are getting so defensive and trying to hide that list. Proof that they post on GR every day.

@noname: kinda agree.

By: like
#94by:    

people should really stop mentioning dpsid on this website. They're not a real house! don't associate them with real sororities or they will think their after school remedial club is an actual sorority!

By: annoying!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#95by:    

How many betas can Jessica and Ji really get around to???

By: Classy
#96by:    

LOL I'm dying from all the DSD fake sorority comments. My god, judging whether a sorority is real or not based on if it was made in the states or made in Canada. LMAO, as far as I'm concerned, all of you are fake chapters based on that logic..

By: loldeath
#97by:    

LOL, you guys are so stupid seriously. Judging whether a sorority is a real sorority based on a NATIONAL conference, meaning USA. How hilarious is that, a bunch of canadians saying a sorority isn't real because it was founded in Canada or isn't apart of a conference created in the states. How hilariously hypocritical you guys are.

#98by:    

Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Gamma Delta
ALpha Phi
Delta Delta Delta
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi

By: Real Sororities
#99by:    

The page is also titled "Sorority Chapters at UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO"

By: Real Sororities
#100by:    

really mature comment, just shows how good UofT has been for you, that is if you haven't already failed out. You obviously had nothing to legitimately argue with me, so I'll keep it at that. Pathetic.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.