facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 29
#1by:    

has anyone ever noticed that every sorority at every university has comments that look EXACTLY THE SAME??? Its just one big catty mess! That's a sign to give this bi tch fest up and look at the positives!

By: greΣΣk
#2by:    

We all look at this site to amuse ourselves with other bickerings.
We must put an end to this!
This is bringing down the overall image of our houses
We can't keep this going.
Lets put an end to this!

By: Serorities Unite
#3by:    

This needs to stop..Why did I ever join a sorority? You girls make me sick

By: nars

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

It's true!
The comments had started to die down, and once the meaner comments got a response, things have started up again.
For the sake of people being hurt by this, and for the sake of all of our houses' relationship and reputations, this needs to STOP!

The members of Panhell have been discussing a solution; I encourage you to support them in what they propose, as they are working together for the good of all of our houses!

By: agreeing.
#5by:    

let's all watch mean girls and teach ourselves a lesson.

By: enough.
#6by:    

Here is a quick law lesson for all you CLEARLY RETARDED fuc kers out there...YOU CANT USE PEOPLE'S NAMES! That is a fun little thing they like to call defamation of character...slander..you take your pick. So if you have to continue being useless bit ches TRY TO KEEP THE CALLING OUT TO A MINIMUM.

By: law
#7by:    

STOP USING THIS SITE
PRESIDENTS SHOULD BE REMINDING ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS NOT TO USE THIS SITE, IT REFLECTS POORLY ON EVERY HOUSE AND DEGRADES GREEK LIFE AT UOFT

By: STOP
#8by:    

..degrades greeklife at uoft? it's been done; people think the worst when someone mentions anything greeklife-related. yes, i am a sorority girl but I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact that I decided to join this farm. WASTE OF MONEY...WASTE OF TIME...girls are not the sharpest tools in the box either...why oh why did i get involved

Oh and loooved the slogan 'break the stereotype' ...hard to take seriously when that stereotype is alive and stronger than ever

By: sigh
#9by:    

it was your choice to join, obviously you haven't contributed anything positive to the greek community- our campus, regardless of house, raises thousands of dollars every year for incredible philanthropies and has loads of leadership & community involvement opportunities. people like you give greeks a bad name

By: ew
#10by:    

P.S. Has anyone noticed that comments for sorority ranking are worst than fraternity ranking? Hmm .. wonder why. Hating much?

By: unity

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.