facebook

Winter rush (genuine advice)

by: futurepledge

Ok alot of ppl troll on here but I’m a 1st year and didn’t get to rush in the fall cause I had a solid friend group but that didn’t work out. So genuinely asking what each frat is like. The only thing I heard is that Fiji is good?? People have been talking about Beta a lot but I’m not really thatttt studious. I’m worried about Fiji because they all seem very wealthy, like st tropez parties and just euro, I’m from the us so I’m not sure. I don’t party crazy a lot so maybe not tdx. I don’t have time to go to every houses rush events so I want to narrow down to top three. Can anyone suggest? My priorities would be a good brotherhood, moderate partying and good relations with other Greek houses. Sorry for asking on here.

Posted By: futurepledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frats   

Go check the houses out, that's the best way to find out. Form your own opinion rather than listen to greek rank opinions.

By: Frats
#2  by: BETA    

Beta might be the most ass frat at u of t, tied with phi delt.

By: BETA
by: LolOct 16, 2024 12:35:52 PM

This got to be some D1 level hate u bum

By: Lol
#3  by: goingreek   

Bad place to get advice from but ill say this Fiji def been one of the best houses in the last few years, don’t really associate with other Greeks though especially frats only really a couple sororities I think that’s their thing keep in their own bubble. theyre one of, if not the biggest chapter at uoft but got a small house. Beta is starting to get up there again (they got refounded bc their old chapter were too party animals dk the whole story) they seem like a good all around frat now at least on the right steps again, also they got a really nice house one of the best on greekrow. Tdx right next to the Maddy, popular parties but don’t know what else they do. Id also consider looking into du they’ve been really good and popular these last couple years got some nice guys. And also Ka, idk if they consider themselves a frat lol but they seem very tight knit they kind of do their own thing, got that cool nerdy vibe going on.

By: goingreek
#4  by: read advice   

Go to all the houses that you have interest in and do your due diligence. Every house has their own personalities and traits and they vary wildly. My advice is to stay away from the houses that are on the decline which are lambda and TDX. All the others are near peak or growing.

By: read advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.