facebook

KKG is a mess beware of this sorority

by:    

I can’t believe I have to write this, but I find it absolutely disgusting that KKG is still holding onto a member I don’t want to name. This girl has TAKEN advantage of a guy in greek life and it will be left unnoticed. Kappa has been trying so hard to conceal what happened and I find this very disturbing. Beware because these girls are not what they seem!

Posted By: Anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

all the kkgs need to be put in a mental hospital, i feel bad for their new pc

By: sig sweetheart
by: Curious   

Why what happened

By: Curious
by: bruh   

one of the chicks throws herself at guys she banned from lambda zeta sig and has a restraining order against ben cooper😝

By: bruh
by: bro   

How do you even get banned from Zeta as a girl. ****s embarrassing if true, highly doubt it is true

By: bro
#2by:    

Ok Adriana and Angelina relax

By: Cap
#3by:    

What’d they do genuinely wondering, haven’t heard about this sorority in ages though tbh lol

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Fake news    

Literally nothing like this whole thread was written by 2 girls who dropped and are salty that no one wanted to be friends with them after they disrespected everyone

By: Fake news
by: I’m confused    

What’d they mean “take advantage” of a guy

By: I’m confused
by: nahh   

anon no that was pi phi like 3 years ago

By: nahh
by: ??   

This boutta that aoii chick no? Like someone’s confused here

By: ??
by: cheese   

i wonder why sig pulled out of derby days…

By: cheese
by: ??   

Unless u mean that kappa girl

By: ??
#4by:    

First of all you should be grateful that I didn’t rat you out (you know who you are) and second of all this comment has come from someone who has never been in and would never join KKG. Yes the rumors are true 100% and I do not want to get into full details my intentions were to get the point out that Kappa is an utter mess and this girl would never own up to it. Instead, she’s busy trying to put the attention on two random girls.

By: Anonymous
by: Weirdo    

Take it to court then? Like idk go file a police report, obvs intentions aren’t really productive if you’re writing an essay on GR

By: Weirdo
by: Yerr    

Ok Steph and Julia werkkkkkk

By: Yerr
by: .   

admitting that there’s something to take to court is crazy, ur not beating the allegations sis

By: .
#5by:    

Only if you knew how many other sororities and sorority girls have done **** like this to guys around greeklife but it doesn’t get talked much because they never hear the guys side. Y’all forget guys are also victims not just women. It’s sad how little it gets talked.

By: Greeklife dead
by: what’s happeningg    

pls explain what this is ab

By: what’s happeningg
#6by:    

idk what happened but I've met angelina and she was the sweetest person ever :( unfortunate to see her being flamed like that take it w a grain of salt

By: hi
by: What   

Is she an active or was a new member?

By: What
by: ?   

i think she dropped? she's not the topic of the post & not the one that was taking advantage of guys but is being flamed in later comments

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.