facebook

tri delta probation

by:    

so confused, why was tri delta on probation? so sus

Posted By: i am confusion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Non panhels can u stop posting and get a hobby that doesn’t involve being up the asses of uoft greek life?? We get it, you want to be us but you aren’t because you weren’t smart enough to get admitted to the school. Now that your mouths aren’t full with uoft frat men you have been real chatty Lately

By: Go away
by: Probation free npc    

Blaming this on non-panhels doesn’t change the fact that you’re on probation

By: Probation free npc
by: phi   

literally not a panhel...im in recruitment and they happened to open up by saying they were previously on probation, obviously, people are curious as to why and would like this info before joining a sorority that was previously under probation? why is that hard for you to understand lmfao

By: phi
by: Oww Wee   

yikes 😬

By: Oww Wee
#2by:    

There is a reason that last year even when they were under probation they got the best pledges.This house is full of smart, fun girls who know how to have a good time and are top of list for my frat and others when it planning socials.

By: Who cares
by: j   

thanks for responding with actual info i appreciate it. i never meant to bash anyone, in fact i really loved meeting tri delta...just wanted to know if anything acc bad happened before i went forward w anything.

By: j
by: i am confusion   

dude thank you for not being rude and actually giving me some info. currently rushing and i just wanted to know if i should give tri delta the time of day. but honestly the rudeness of that tri delta sister kinda ruined it for me so i guess i’ll see.

By: i am confusion
by: um   

that person who responded was not a tri delta sister

By: um
by: lol   

There's a reason why even when they were under probation they were still trying to host a fake semi that their HQ found out lol

By: lol
#3by:    

cant believe im posting this here but I went through recruitment last year and really liked tridelta but didnt pick them because of probation and regret it

By: Hi

were they on probation from the beginning of last year? does probation mean inactivity? ty

#4by:    

@pnm My experience with the tri-delta girls has always been positive and they all seem very nice and to have a genuinely strong sisterhood. I don't why they are on probation but your best bet would honestly be to ask one of the sisters, as long as you do it in a nice, polite way. I know that sounds bad to do but rush is all about getting to know the different sisterhoods and asking questions that show you have a genuine interest in them and want to know more won't reflect badly on you. Plus they're the only one's who you know for sure know the truth and not just rumors. I don't know about tri-delta specifically but I know a lot of the time probation is not the orgs fault or something they had control over but rather something that happened in their house or to them (example - if someone came into their house drunk and acted poorly it would be tri-delta who would be blamed and reprimanded even if they tried to stop it and did everything right) or it was often the action(s) of one member that got the whole sorority in trouble. They also have been on probation for long enough so I'm sure they'll be off it as soon as they actually apply to be (there are usually steps to get off probation- not just an end date) but I'm not actually sure about about when their probation will/can end so I can't say for sure.
Reading greekrank makes Greek life look horrible, especially as a PNM (or just in general but especially now) I'd suggest staying away from the site. Almost all of it is fake ranks and done by people who were kicked out or rejected by the sororities rather than actual members of any of them. As well as a lot of it is the same person(s) over and over again pretending to be someone else. Hope this helps. I won't be able to answer any questions about tri-delta specifically but if you have any questions about greek life let me know and I'd be happy to help.

By: For PNMs
by: THANK YOU   

wow. thank you for taking the time to write that for me and the other pnms, coming to this discussion forum and seeing how some girls were talking to pnms was honestly pretty sad to see. thank you for your guidance on what to do and how to go about knowing more.& thank you again for taking the time to write that💖💖💖

By: THANK YOU
by: news   

I am friends with some of the girls and they are no longer on probation, I think it ended last semester

By: news

i'm keeping the same name just to let u know that i was the one asking the question. ty sm for ur really detailed answer! i really enjoyed rushing tri delta and it was actually tied in first for me but was kinda spooked by the probation. it's good to know that probation might not be as serious as i thought. i wanted to ask during recruitment but i didn't wanna offend the girls or anything. thanks again.

by: thanks    

thanks op. to clarify - their probation was lifted already so it’s really not an issue to be blown up anymore. makes me just as sad to see another house get attacked as id be sad if it was my own.

@pnms take anything you read on greek rank with a grain of salt. it’s a glorified ask.fm don’t choose/not choose a house based on rumours because you’ll one day realize the truth and potentially regret your decision

By: thanks
#5by:    

There's a reason why even when they were under probation they still had socials when they cant lol get ur priorities straight ladies

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

diggity dig dig

By: oldnewsdiggerupper

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.