facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of Toronto - UofT General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 15
#31by:    

Oil prices surged again Friday amid reports that the fighting in Libya damaged the country?s oil fields and on a weaker dollar that has made commodities cheaper for investors with other currencies. Equity markets on Wall Street moved with a narrow range on Friday as investors watched for news from Washington about a possibel government shutdown.

By: No1.cares.abt.GR
#32by:    

A fraud report surfaced on Puda Coal Inc. (Nasdaq: PUDA) from Alfred Little, sending the shares down 10 percent today.

From Little's Report:
"Considering the 2009 and 2010 audited financials can no longer be relied upon, and more importantly the complete lack of internal control that allowed Chairman Zhao to first steal the company, then sell half the company (pocketing the proceeds) and then pledge the other half of the company to a Chinese PE fund while piling on $530.3 million of 14.5% debt, I strongly believe $2.66 is the most this stock is worth today."

By: FKIT
#33by:    

Took my slampiece out to breakfast. Two Gatorades and a Plan B. TFM.

By: hahaha
#34by:    

I only like GDIs when it stands for Girl w/ Daddy Issues. TFM.

By: gdi
#35by:    

Good lawyers know the law. Lawyers who win know the judge. TFM

By: GEE DEEE EYE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#36by:    

GDI stopped me to ask a question. I interrupted him and told him that I didn't have any change on me. TFM.

By: BROstradamus
#37by:    

Don't know who choked harder during the masters, Rory McIIroy or my slampiece. TFM.

By: F.D. BROsevelt
#38by:    

"Don't worry pledge, it's almost over." It's nowhere near over. TFM.

By: jks
#39by:    

studying at u of t is character building

By: ha
#40by:    

1. Zete/Fiji
2. PhiKap/Beta/Deke
3. Lambda/PhiDelt

By: fratgirl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.