facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Toronto - UofT General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 15
#11  by: unknown   

Pretty pathetic that you have so much time to post on a website and hate for people that you are probably extremely fake and nice to when you see them because you so desperately want to sleep with them or have them aknowledge you.

By: unknown
#12  by: ...   

Who's sigma pi?

By: ...
#13  by: ...   

As a form of apology may I offer you $2.75 for bus fair to travel all the way down to Sigma Pi?

By: ...
#14  by: MORE SERIOUSLY   

wait, people joke on this website? NOOOO!!!!! Why would you do such a thing!?!? come guys it's serious! If it wasn't for all these people joking then everything left over would be the complete truth! GR still = truth to me.

By: MORE SERIOUSLY
#15  by: mythbusters   

I quote greekrank to establish credibility

By: mythbusters
#16  by: WHAT   

Greekrank is more true then wikipedia

By: WHAT
#17  by: self respect   

guys we are all adults here. why do we keep bickering. we can only rise above all the negative views of fratland if we stick together. We have to work together. The power to change is In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where i spent most of my days Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared She said your movin with your auntie and uncle in bel Air.I whistled for a cab And when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything i can say this cab is rare But i thought naw forget it yo homes to Bel Air
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And i yelled to the cabyo homes smell ya later I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

By: self respect
#18  by: self respect   

lol imagine if adam vaughn found out about greekrank

By: self respect
#19  by: bigbro   

dude he probably posts the most on this website

By: bigbro
#20  by: Mark, DKE   

Hey Guys,
Just a reminder that Deke is Hosting a Community BBQ and Taddle Creek Park Cleanup Saturday August 14th all the proceeds are going towards the SickKids Foundation. Food is free but we're asking for donations! Hope to see you there!
Mark

By: Mark, DKE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.