fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Toronto - UofT General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 15
#1  by: Fraternally   

Gentlemen of all House's
This site has gotten to a point of complete bickering and uselessness.
Let's stop this. Stop using this site.
Ratings don't mean ANYTHING, we all can post ratings about ourselves, and about other people.
Shall we...just stop?
Fraternally

By: Fraternally
#2  by: Mark, DKE   

Hi Will! Can I still post though? This website makes me laugh too much to stop. Cheers!

By: Mark, DKE
#3  by: mark   

More like frat guy(singular) who posts only positive things all over greek rank. I'm glad you took the time to post your concern about us, we appreciate your continued support. Thank you for choosing GreekRank to attempt to insult us =D!
P.S Avoid using "frat" it's fraternity you wouldn't call your country a "c unt"
All the best!

By: mark
#4  by: wow   

Mark, you are the nbest.

By: wow
#5  by: mark, deke   

much love <3

By: mark, deke
#6  by: 123   

Everyone knows top five
PKS, Zeta Psi, DKE, Lambda Chi, Beta.

Everyone else sucks

By: 123
#7  by: mark, deke   

I always thought about this website as a joke where I could get a good laugh or leave a nice message, but, now when people start posting claiming to be myself or the gentlemen of Beta it goes too far. Any posts good or bad with my name or fraternity as the nickname is not me posting. I'm the only deke who posts on greekrank, anyone claiming to be from our fraternity is also a misrepresentation.

#8  by: mark, deke   

Reading that over I may have not made myself clear enough. I won't be posting anymore.

#9  by: stupid   

this is a joke ....why do ppl bother...this has gone to far and should allow officers to remove there respective fraternities from this site

By: stupid
#10  by: cRAP   

It didn't rhyme.

By: cRAP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.