facebook

sorority girls and serious breakups

by:    

Ello ladies! since many of you have been in relationships of 2/3/4 more years which have ended, I'd love to know, how do you feel about your once serious boyfriend after the breakup? Do you think of him? If so, what do you think of when you do?

Posted By: SirFratALot
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hi Friend! As someone who once upon a time went through a rough breakup after many years together, I can definitely empathize. It isn't easy when someone who was once our everything becomes a stranger.

It entirely human and entirely normal to miss someone who was so much for so long, but wondering what she thinks, and wondering what she feels will not help you. These thoughts will only hurt you. So recognize them as what they are, and distract yourself when they surface by spending time with people that matter, books that matter, and your passions. Let your goals be your guide. Trust me, you'll get better, and find better. Bless Up

By: BreakupVeterenB

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.