facebook

lambda guys are all too pretty to be in relationsh

by:    

You Lambdas need to get out of being in a relationship, all of us are trying to drop hints, but its getting tiring.

Posted By: PrettyGIrlPi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Especially the ones that hide in their rooms and or don't how up to mixers. Like wtf.

By: PrettyGIrlPi
#2by:    

i'm getting a rapy vibe from you

By: obama
#3by:    

Don't be that girl that goes after a dude when you're aware he has a gf. Seriously don't be that person, it's not cute. Lambdas are great but this post is kinda sad....

By: :P

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I actually think Betas are better looking tbh

By: BeckyB
by: xD   

Best joke of the year

By: xD
#5by:    

good luck they only date girls from aopi apparently :P

By: r
by: nahgirl   

not true :)

By: nahgirl
by: NewLambdaBoy   

If I choose to date someone, it's going to be because of the special connection I'd feel with her, and the cute moments we have together. Not her house...

By: NewLambdaBoy
by: History   

We have a really great relationship with AOPi. Historically, they've been a dependably awesome group of gals.

But we also have great historical relations with a bunch of other houses. For example, a few years back, we were even tighter with AGD than we are with AOPi right now. Honestly, more than the house, It's about the people, and about how we connect.

I absolutely adore a tonne of the gals from AOPi, but I also happen to adore gals from Kappa, Gamma, and TriDelt. I just happened to get to know those gals, and like them as people. Likewise, many of the Buds are super close with Pi Phis, and others are skin tight with the Alpha Phis.

It's all about how you connect with them.

By: History
#6by:    

Somebody's been listening to "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne a few too many times...

By: Lol
by: Avril Lavigne   

Well done.

By: Avril Lavigne
#7by:    

Thanks boo <3

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.