facebook

recruitment

by:    

Hello everybody! I was wondering about how many people attend recruitment and how many are accepted into a sorority each year. Are all PNMs successful in finding a place or is the process really selective? Thanks so much!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you attend all recruitment events, are polite (KEY) and show genuine interest in the sororities you will most likely find your home! Be pleasant, show how committed, scholarly, and enthusiastic you are and share the most genuine version of yourself and there are so many opportunities for friendship and personal growth ahead :) Good luck and I really hope you give it a try!

By: blues
#2by:    

Hello!! Approximately 200-300 women sign up for recruitment every year at the University of Toronto. 99% of the time, all the women who continue through recruitment do receive a bid. The way the system works ensures that every woman does receive a bid. It would be a rare instance if someone did not. Keep in mind that even though a large number of women sign up, that does not mean all 200-300 women complete the recruitment process as many women don't show up to recruitment or drop out midway. I hope that answers your question!

By: Yay Recruitment!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.