facebook

sororities

by:    

Is DDD top tier?

Posted By: Question??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are equal with XO in my opinion. Both have very pretty girlls. They regularly mix w/ SAE and XO regularly mixes with KA - both those frats are on the same level. Many I know would argue that DDD did much better at rush this year. Add that DDD has the top GPA in WFU Greek life and I’d say yes, they are top tier.

By: Yes
by: Haha   

Yeah never

By: Haha
by: no    

both xo and ddd are middle

By: no
by: Truth   

I agree - DDD is top tier

By: Truth
by: Yep    

It is

By: Yep
by: hm   

a tridelt made a funny! i knew the banshees weren’t the only hilarious ones you had

By: hm
#2by:    

Yes

By: Yes
#3by:    

the only people who would ever say ddd is top tier are ddds lmao as are the only people who will dislike this comment. y’all are just embarrassing yourselves, but keep going it’s entertaining

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sad    

This is such a typical XO response. Kicking down other sorority women.

There are many people that think that DDD is top-tier just not you and your other XO friends that are completely obsessed with maintaining a status that is slipping .

By: Sad
by: Xo   

DDDs do not put out - whereas Chi O has some turbo thots - I think we know which one is top tier

By: Xo
#4by:    

you know that your stereotype is annoying wannabes, right? stop feeding into that so much for your own sake

By: oh my
by: catty   

yep

By: catty
by: second that   

DDD just got dragged in the easiest way. ^^so true

By: second that
#5by:    

XO - plz go make some summer plans or work for daddy. You must have something better to do than hang around Greek rank all day putting down other wake sororities. Not too classy..

By: Plz stop
#6by:    

DDD’s have been wannabes since their chartering at Wake. They were the girls who couldn’t get spots in any of the societies. DDD’s history and legacy will never be equal to the sororities which stemmed from societies at Wake. Kappa, XO, Beta, And even KD (because KD is super underrated.) Idk who is commenting from DDD here but you need to know your place lmao.

By: Truth
by: Lol   

The present reality is that XO couldn’t even pull together a decent 2021 class and had to take snap bids. DDD does not have this problem. Sorry XO - things change and you are not what you used to be.

By: Lol
by: Um   

XO.
You are posting at 4 am.
Stop being obsessed.
Get.
Some.
Sleep.

By: Um
#7by:    

XO and DDD - I think that most people are tired of the continual bashing on this thread. It’s not making either one of you look good. I have no idea who the original poster was - probably a troll. It’s time to MOVE ON.

By: Give it a rest
#8by:    

ddd had a way better PC than chi o. not to mention, xo has had some pretty bad videos going around of its members this spring. xo is still good but its pc this year was rough and they dont ever hangout w other sororities whereas lots of ddd kappa and beta are friends

By: tatchi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.