facebook

bids

by: Gslu

Is it hard to get a bid if you aren't a freshman but haven't rushed? Which houses are most likely or unlikely to take you?? Are there any that won't at all?

Posted By: Gslu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekTogether   

Hey, there! I rushed as a junior transfer student in Fall '14 and got a bid from my top choice. Be sure to focus on all the things you have to offer a chapter as an upperclassman - leadership, organizational skills, service experience, campus involvement, et cetera - and you'll be just fine. Best of luck!

By: GreekTogether
#2  by: slusorority   

Hi! I am a member of a chapter on campus, and during recruitment, every house actually has a separate quota for freshman and upperclassmen depending on how many upperclassmen rush. So, this means that each house has a certain number of upperclassmen they invite back that is voted on and accounted apart from the freshman. They used to be all included together, but this made it hard for the older girls. Rushing as an upperclassmen actually has a lot of benefits because there really is a higher chance you'll be asked back to a house you like. Go for it!!

By: slusorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.