facebook

this is sick

by: SLU

When I toured SLU, I asked a lot of questions about greek life. I knew they didn't have houses so I was curious to see how big it actually was. The idea of being in a sorority was something I wanted out of a college so I always wanted to go greek. As they described the set up of Dematt and the cohesiveness of the greek community here, I knew I wanted to join. Everyone said that the sororities (for the most part) get along. I thought that coming to a school that prides itself on accepting others that greek life would be different than those at large state schools where rankings matter so much. 95% of the people on here are biased towards their own sorority so they give all 5 stars in every category when really, no sorority is like that. Ever. Argue all you want. Every sorority has faults. But what's worse is people giving terrible reviews of other sororities. Where is that going to get you? To hate on a sorority for no reason? Wow looks like you're really cool.

I thought this community set itself apart from the other greek systems. But I guess I was wrong.

Posted By: SLU
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.