Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek<3   

Beta and SAE

Sig ep and adg

sig tau and phi kap

phi delt and TKE

By: greek<3
#2  by: Sluu   

I dont know what those groupings are supposed to be based off of, but if you're going to put the Fraternities into tiers, then the following is much more realistic stemming from numerous reasons.

Beta and Sig Ep

Phi Delt and Phi Kap/SAE

ADG and Phi Kap/SAE

Sig Tau and TKE

By: Sluu
#3  by: SLU   

Sig Tau - Newest fraternity on campus. Solid group of guys. They are emulating the style of recruitment that Beta used to get large. They are solid guys, but picked up a 17 man pledge class last spring and picked up a few weirdos with that bunch.

ADG - Oldest fraternity on campus. Good guys, but I don't much else about them. Have sustained their current of level of low activity for several years.

TKE - Apparently second oldest fraternity on campus, but you wouldn't have known they existed two years ago. Similar to ADG in that most people don't know about them and are decent guys overall.

Overall I'd say all fraternities at SLU are decent. If I had to recommend fraternities for rush, I have two different recommendations for you.

If you only want the social events and contacts, go Beta or Sig Ep. They'll do the most for you in those regards, with the smallest time commitment.

If you want a traditional "Greek Life" experience and new friendships, check out three or four of the non-largest fraternities and join the one where you find yourself the happiest. You might not get the same number of social events that Beta and Sig Ep provide, but you will come away with quality friendships and memorable experiences.

By: SLU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.