facebook

Frat halloween parties

by: es

the only frat Halloween party I've heard of is Delt and they're throwing with PhiDelt which sounds fun but what other frats are throwing next weekend besides them? me and the girls weighing our options rn ANY HELP IS APPRETIATED

Posted By: es
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bbldrizzy   

yeah that is where I am going, phi delt is notoroisouly known for their Halloween party specifically, i am sure its gonna be great this year as well.i head ksig is throwing too but haven't heard much about it at all, def going delt

By: bbldrizzy
#2  by: me   

k sig has grave rave

By: me
#3  by: Guy   

How does a non affliated guy get into these?
I’m pretty social, can I convince them at the door If I’m baller?

By: Guy
by: Frat KingOct 22, 2024 10:22:34 AM

most of the time theyll have guy guest passes for big parties like these but they'll be pricey, upwards of $100.

By: Frat King
by: ManOct 24, 2024 12:23:56 PM

How do I get/buy these guest passes?

Is it from a brother, online?

By: Man
by: Stay homeOct 24, 2024 2:47:04 PM

You don’t come. Either rush and go to parties or be a geed and stay at home. How hard is it to get? There’s a reason people rushed a frat.

By: Stay home
#4  by: spoilers   

25th is fiji + sigma chi barn party and nov 2nd there’s fright night by asig and pike

By: spoilers
#5  by: Cosmo   

theta chi is a small one throwing on halloween, delt is nov. 1, fright night is the second

By: Cosmo
by: ShayOct 25, 2024 12:02:14 PM

Delt already threw a party last weekend it was super fun! Idk why you're saying they're throwing again

By: Shay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.